How To Take Screenshot On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Last Updated: February 14, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is the latest smartphone from Redmi Note 5 series which is launched by Xiaomi. The smartphone is available in China and you can get one out of three variants available. If you are living in China you can get yourself either 32 GB or a 64 GB variant of the Redmi Note 5 from the online store of Xiaomi. If you are using Android smartphone for the first time it is possible that you are not familiar with all the features which Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 has to offer.
Over the past few days, we received many requests from our readers asking How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. The process to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is pretty easy as the smartphone comes with the Android operating system running on it. Today in this guide we are going to share several methods which will help you in finding out the process to take a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Method 1: Take Screenshot of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 using Hardware Buttons
This is the first method which will help you to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. In this method, we are going to use the hardware buttons to take screenshot. Follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 easily.
- First of all, you have to open the screen whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Once you have opened the desired screen, press combination of Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- You will hear a shutter sound just like you hear when you click a picture. This means that you have successfully captured screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- The captured screenshot can be shared on social media websites, Instagram, Whatsapp.
Method 2: Use Menu option to capture screen on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
You also have the option to use the menu option to capture screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. To follow this method, you have to follow the steps which we have mentioned below.
- Open the screen which you wish to capture on your smartphone.
- Once you have opened the screen, simply swipe the notification bar to bottom and you will see Toggles.
- Here you have to find Screenshot option.
- Tap on the option which will capture screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
The screenshot which you have captured will be available in Gallery of your smartphone. You can alternatively see the captured screenshot from the notification panel. The Notification Panel will allow you to easily share the screenshots which you have captured on your smartphone.
We hope that after reading this guide, you know how to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. If you are having any doubts or questions do let us know using the comments section below.