How To Take WhatsApp Screenshot
Last Updated: June 8, 2019
WhatsApp don’t need any introduction. Nowadays everyone use WhatsApp in their daily life for sending messages, videos or making calls to their friends or family. Sometimes people need to take WhatsApp screenshot but they don’t know the method of taking WhatsApp screenshot. So, For helping those people we are here to describe the steps of taking WhatsApp screenshot.
How to Take WhatsApp Screenshot on iPhone
Using IOS Default Method
- Firstly, Open the files or image on your WhatsApp which you want to capture in screenshot.
- Then, Hold and Press volume down button + home button for 2 seconds of your iPhone.
- Now, You’ll get notification about the successfully captured screenshot.
- Get screenshot from “Photos”.
How to Take WhatsApp Screenshot on Android devices
Using Android Default Method
- Firstly, Go to the WhatsApp screen which you want to save in screenshot.
- Then, You just need to press and hold the Power button and volume down button of your Android device at the same time for 3 – 4 seconds.
- You’ll see the screen flashes and heard the camera shutter sound.
- Finally, You can find screenshot from the phone gallery.