How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy On8
Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Samsung is a company which is best known for producing mid-range of smartphones, even though it also produces top-end models that compete with iPhones.
Every month Samsung is introducing new smartphones which are giving tough competition on its counterparts. Samsung Galaxy On8 smartphone is a phone that was launched in September 2016. Modeled coded J710FZWGINS and named Galaxy On8 it’s currently the top model in the on series. Let’s check out the lists of its features and advantages which you’ll get in this.
Features of Samsung Galaxy On8
- The phone comes with 5.50-inch full HD touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
- Samsung Galaxy On8 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Powered by 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 3GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card
- USB OTG cable is supported
- Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India)
- 3300mAh battery
- Earphones with microphone
- Full HD AMOLED display
- 3GB RAM
- Beefy Battery
- Price- 13,490/-
Reviews of users
Samsung Galaxy On8 is overwhelmed with these amazing features which completely satisfies the users. Apart from this, in some situations, an individual needs a phone’s features image for further use or for proof. In that case, we’re going to suggest you some tricks to capture your Samsung galaxy On8 picture into your gallery.
People take a screenshot of their videos, and more than after taking the screen shot image they share it with friends. Now the question arises how we can take a screenshot on your phone. So, to know about this let’s read ahead.
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy On8
A screenshot is a snapshot of your device screen that will be saved as a photo. It can automatically save to the folder in your phone gallery as well as to the clipboard.
Screen short is a widely used feature that is available in every Smartphone You can capture that photo or screenshot with several ways. If you want to take a screenshot of your Galaxy On8 screen then you should follow these simple steps.
- First of all, you need to get that screen which you want to capture.
- Next, you need to hold the Home+ Power Button together for a short while and don’t release for 3 seconds.
- When you hear the shutter sound, along with flashing animation then it means your screenshot is successfully done.
- At the very beginning your hand to side a little.
- Next step is to swipe your hand across the screen in the direction.
- Finally, the screenshot will be captured.
In this method, you can take your screen shot by using quick setting menu, in which you just go to the screen of which you have to take the screenshot and then open the notification bar below. After that, you have to open the quick setting option for screenshot click on that button.
So, these are the methods which can help you to take a screenshot of Samsung Galaxy On8. Moreover, along with screen shot methods, that are built in mobile phone and one method is by using apps which are available in play store and App store. The methods about which we have discussed above are the inbuilt method.