How To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy M40
Last Updated: June 12, 2019
At the starting of this year, Samsung introduced its new “M” series smartphones for especially those people who like to buy smartphones online. Today, Samsung unveiled the new smartphone of this series called Samsung Galaxy M40. Samsung Galaxy M40 sports 6.3-inch Infinity-O screen with Full HD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Talking about the pricing Samsung launch Galaxy M40 at the price of Rs 19,990. Here, You’ll get to know the steps of taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Open the desired screen which you want to capture in screenshot.
- Hold your hands on Volume down and Power button of your Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Press and hold both the buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Now, You’ll realize the screen captured. It means screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Open the phone gallery and find your screenshot.