How To Take Screenshot On Moto G6 And Moto G6 Plus
Last Updated: June 4, 2018
Moto G6 and G6 Plus are two great mid-range smartphones launched by Motorola. They’re completely packed with awesome specs, yet they’re simple enough that anyone can use them. Still, if you’re confused about How to Take Screenshot on Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ll tell you how to capture a screenshot on either of these devices, and how to view them once they’ve been captured. Let’s begin:
Method #1: Physical Button Method
Capturing a screenshot on your Moto G6 is a pretty simple affair, thanks to the straightforward nature of stock Android. Just follow the steps given below to capture a screenshot on your Moto G6 or G6 Plus:
- Go to screen that you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down buttons together for a second.
- And that’s it – the screenshot will be captured and you will hear a camera shutter sound. A notification will also appear showing the success message of the captured screenshot.
How to see the screenshots captured on Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus?
There’re 3 different ways to see the screenshot that you captured on your Moto G6 or Moto G6 Plus:
- Notification method: You can view the screenshot immediately after capturing it by tapping its notification, which appears when the screen has been captured. Just tap the notification, and choose the Photos app to open your screenshot.
- Photos app: Alternatively, you can also navigate to the Google Photos app on your phone and you will see your screenshot there. If it doesn’t show up there among your other photos, just tap the ‘Albums’ tab in the bottom of the app and there you will find the folder of ‘Screenshots’ listed under the “Photos on this device” Just tap it and all your screenshots will be shown inside it.
- File Manager: Or if you wish, you can also go to the File Manager app of your Moto G6 or G6 Plus to view the screenshot. If you captured the screenshot just a few seconds ago, you’ll be able to find it very easily by tapping the “Pictures” category inside your File Manager. Otherwise you will have to navigate to File Manager >> Local >> Internal Storage >> Pictures >> Screenshots.
Moto G6 and G6 Plus both are pretty awesome yet simple to use devices. You can see this simplicity in the methods of capturing and viewing screenshots even . All the screenshots appear right inside your Photos app for easy accessibility, and there also don’t exist any complicated methods to capture them – just one single method. That’s it. So capture as many of them as you want to, and use your preferred method to access them. Enjoy!