How To Take Screenshot On Moto X Play
Last Updated: December 4, 2017
Android is one of the best mobile operating systems which is available out there. You get advanced features, freedom to customize the smartphone as per your needs and what not. Smartphone manufacturers tweak the base Android operating system in order to deliver a better user experience but if you ask us, the base, stock android is what we love. There are only a few manufacturers which use stock android on their devices and Motorola is one of such manufacturers.
After the success of the Moto G series, Motorola launched Moto X Play which comes with advanced features and powerful hardware. People loved this smartphone as it came with a massive 21 Mega Pixel camera.
If you are a regular reader of our blog you might know that we love sharing guides on taking screenshot on android phones and today we are going to do the same. If you are using Moto X Play and want to know how to take screenshot on Moto X Play you are at the right place.
How to Take Screenshot on Moto X Play
In this guide, we are going to share two basic methods which are available out there to take screenshot on Moto X Play. The first method works on all Android smartphone and will work on Moto X Play too.
Use Hardware buttons to capture screenshot on Moto X Play
The first method which we are going to use to take screenshot on Moto X Play includes using the hardware buttons. Moto X Play comes with hardware buttons such as Volume, Power buttons which will be used to take screenshot. Follow the steps which we have mentioned below to capture screenshot on your Moto X Play.
- The first thing which you have to do is open the screen which you wish to capture on your android smartphone.
- Once you have opened the screen, you have to use the combination of Power + Volume Down buttons for 5 seconds.
- Within 5 seconds you should hear a shutter sound which will ensure that you have successfully captured the current screen on your android smartphone.
- To view the captured screenshot you have to open Gallery on your mobile phone. Here you will see a new folder named Screenshots. All the screenshots which you will capture will be available in this folder. Alternatively, you can also open the Notification Panel and see the screenshot which you just captured.
Use Third-Party App to Take Screenshot on Moto X Play
If you are not happy with the first method and want some additional features while taking screenshot then you can use a third party application such as Screenshot. This application is available for free and can be used to take screenshot on Moto X Play too.
- To use the app you have to download it by clicking this link.
- The process of taking screenshot is same with this app similar to the previous method. You have to use the combination of Power + Volume Down buttons and this app will be used to take screenshot of your Android smartphone screen.
- The screenshot which you have captured can be edited as per your requirements, you can trim them and save to a path where you wish to.
- Screenshot app also allows you to paint on the screenshot which you have captured without using any other application.
- If you are sending the captured screenshot to a friend you can even add text to it and share it.
- You can view all the screenshots which you have captured on your phone in the past using this application. You don’t need to open the Gallery app on your smartphone to view screenshots.
- Easy sharing options allow you to share the captured screenshots with your friends. You can share on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram using Screenshots.
We hope that now you know how to take screenshot on Moto X Play. These are the two methods which we have tested on Moto X Play which work flawlessly. Are you using the same methods to take screenshot on Moto X Play? Do let us know using the comments section below.