How To Take Screenshot On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
Last Updated: May 18, 2018
The LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite runs on Android v6.0 operating system. it has one feature which is soo demanding in these days that is called screenshot. which helps to save the images, document etc. Here you will get some information about How to take screenshot on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
How to take Screenshot on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- Open the file which you want to capture on your smartphone.
- Once you open the screen which you want to capture, you have to press Power + Volume Down buttons.
- Hold these buttons for around 2-3 seconds or until the time you see a flash on the screen of your smartphone.
- When you hear shutter sound it means that you have successfully captured screenshot on LG V20.
- In order to check the screenshot which you just captured on your smartphone, you can open Gallery and then go to Screenshots folder to view all your screenshots.