How To Take Screenshot On Huawei Honor 9i
Last Updated: October 10, 2017
Everyone loves to have an uber-cool smartphone with themselves as mobile phones have become the important part of our lives. Chinese smartphone manufacturers are taking over the world by launching high-end smartphone at affordable prices. Huawei is one such manufacturer who has recently launched the Huawei Honor 9i which is a mid-range Android mobile phone.
We love to share tutorials for all the new smartphones which get launched and this is why we are here with this post. It can become difficult for one to understand all the features and functions which are available on a mobile phone. Even if you are migrating from another mobile operating system such as Apple iOS, Windows Mobile OS to Android one might find it difficult to access even the simplest of its features.
One feature which everyone should know is the process to take screenshot on the smartphone. Screenshots are a good way to capture the display of your smartphone as they will help you if you want to save the high score which you just made in the game or in the way will also help you in taking backup of your messages. In this post, we are going to share different methods which are going to help you to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i.
How to Take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i
To make it easy for everyone, we are going to share two methods which are going to help you to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i. You can either choose to use the third party application or use the hardware buttons to capture screen on Huawei Honor 9i.
Take Screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i using Hardware Buttons
All the Android smartphone owners can use the hardware buttons to capture screenshot on their Android mobile phones. Follow the steps shared below to capture screen on Huawei Honor 9i.
- The hardware keys which we are going to use in order to take screenshot are Power button and Volume Less (-) button.
- Open the screen which you want to capture on your smartphone.
- After opening the screen which you wish to capture, press combination of Power + Volume Less key. You have to hold these keys for around 3-5 seconds.
- While holding, you should see the screen flashing for once and If Volume is enabled, you should also hear a shutter sound. This means that you have successfully captured screen on your mobile phone.
- Now in order to view this screenshot, you can open the Navigation bar or you can open Gallery of your smartphone and open the Screenshots folder.
This is one of the easiest methods which you can follow to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i. This method works on other Huawei smartphones too.
Use Screenshot Touch app
While the previous method needs only using Hardware buttons, you can even use a third party application to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i. Screenshot Touch is a third party application which you can download for free from Google Play Store and use to take screenshot easily.
Screenshot Touch can be used on Android devices running Android Lollipop or higher. There are different methods present in this application which can be used to take screenshot. You can either go with capture by touch option or use the webpage whole scroll capture.
The web page whole scroll capture comes into play when you wish to take the screenshot of your web page. If you have installed this application, all you have to do is tap on the Globe icon and the web page will be captured. It’s that easy. Once you have captured the screenshot, you can also share it with your friends using the Easy Sharing options.
Download Screenshot Touch App
- To download the app you have to open Google Play store and search for Screenshot Touch.
- From the Search results, open Screenshot Touch and click on Install option which will start downloading and installing the app.
- Alternatively, you can also open this link and manually download the app.
- Once installed, open the app and shake your mobile phone to capture the screen. You can also open the Notification Panel and you will see a new Toggle of Screenshot which can also be used to taking screenshot.
We hope that now you know how to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9i. Below we have given a brief description of this smartphone which will help you in getting a clear picture of specifications and what you are going to get.
Everything about Huawei Honor 9i
Huawei Honor is a big smartphone as it comes with a 5.90-inch display screen. This display is going to deliver the resolution of 1080 X 2160 pixels. If you love to watch movies and videos then you can put Huawei Honor 9i to good use because of the big display. Even gaming becomes more realistic with the 5.9-inch display screen.
Hardware is what fuels a smartphone and you get powerful stuff hidden under the beauty of Huawei Honor 9i. The smartphone is powered by Kirin 659 processor which is clocked at 2.36 GHz. To enhance performance and ensure swift multi-tasking you get to use 4 GB RAM. When it comes to storage, 64 GB onboard storage is what you get and as a downside, you don’t get any option to add external micro SD card to the smartphone.
Huawei Honor 9i comes loaded with Android Nougat 7.0 which is the latest Android operating system available out yet. You get to use all the latest Android features available on the Huawei Honor 9i. The mobile phone gets its juice from a 3340 mAh battery. Dual Sim capability allows you to use two sim cards at a time.
Huawei Honor 9i is a good smartphone and is ideal for people who are looking for a mid-range smartphone. What are your views about this smartphone? Do let us know using the comments section below.