How To Take Screenshots On Huawei Honor 9 Lite
Last Updated: March 16, 2018
Huawei Honor 9 Lite is a great smartphone that offers awesome specs at highly attractive prices. It’s the only smartphone with 4 cameras in the budget segment, which can help you take a number of great photos. However, photos are not the only type of images that you would want to capture on it. There’s one other type of images as well, and they’re called screenshots. Here we’re going to tell you how to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9 Lite Let’s begin.
The Physical Button Method
The simplest method of taking a screenshot on Huawei Honor 9 Lite is with physical buttons. Follow the steps given below to take a screenshot with this method:
- Go to the screen that you want to capture in the screenshot.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously for a second.
- Release them when you hear the shutter sound and see the screen flicker. Your screenshot has been captured, and you will also be shown a notification telling you about this.
You can view your captured screenshots in the Gallery after it has been captured. Just navigate to the ‘screenshots’ section and you’ll find it. It’s that simple.
Taking Screenshots on Honor 9 Lite without Physical Buttons
If you find the physical buttons method tricky/difficult for some reason, you can also take a screenshot on your Honor 9 Lite with a different method. Just follow the steps given below to do that:
- First of all, go to the screen that you want to capture.
- Pull down your notification panel from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Screenshot’ shortcut to take your screenshot, and that’s it. You’ll hear the same camera shutter sound, the screen will flicker as it does, and your screenshot will be saved where it’s saved regularly.
This second method of taking screenshots can come handy even when one (or both) of your physical buttons required to take screenshots are damaged. It’s a life savior.
So these were the two simple methods of taking screenshots on Honor 9 Lite. Choose the method of your choice and do as much screen capturing as you want. Enjoy!