How To Take Screenshot On Google Pixel
Last Updated: July 30, 2017
Pixel by Google is the latest flagship by the company which was manufactured by HTC for them. It runs on stock Android and offers pure Android experience. In this post, we are going to tell you how to take Screenshot on Google Pixel, since the Pixel runs on stock Android with no customization at all there is only one way of taking a Screenshot.
The Google Pixel is a popular device among the Android community because of its pure Android experience and great hardware. The phone is priced at Rs. 57,000 but is always available at a discounted rate of about Rs. 45,000. The USP of the device is the AI voice assistant it ships with namely the Google assistant which can perform various kinds of tasks by voice commands.
How to take Screenshot on Google Pixel ?
Since there is no custom skin on top of Android there is no customization in the method of taking a Screenshot, so there is only one method of taking a Screenshot on the Google Pixel.
Taking Screenshot on Google Pixel in the traditional way
- Hold the phone in your hand comfortably making sure your thumb is on the power key.
- Now using the other hand, get a grip on the Google Pixel in a way where you can easily reach the volume down button.
- Now press both the volume down and the power key at the same time and hold for 1 second.
- You would hear a click sound and a notification would appear on the notification shade.
- You can now go to the notification shade and you can choose to either delete the Screenshot or share it via various means if you want to do nothing to the Screenshot just slid the notification and it will be removed.
- You can access the Screenshot from the photos app or from a 3rd part gallery app.
Everything you need to know about the Google Pixel
Released in October of 2016, Pixel and Pixel XL were the newest flagship which promised fast and frequent Android updates, it currently runs Android 7.1.1 and the Android ‘O’ 8.0 final preview is available for download in beta.
The Pixel houses a 5 inch Full HD (1080p) AMOLED display covered under Corning’s gorilla glass 4, under the hood it is powered by Snapdragon 821 along with 4 GB of RAM and either 32 or 128 GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded via the help of a micro SD card.
For the shutterbugs, the Pixel has a 12.3 Mega Pixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. For the selfie fanatics, the front houses 8 Mega Pixel camera for video calls and photos. It derives all its power from a 2770 mAh battery with support for quick charge. There is a rear mounted finger print sensor along with an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer etc.
The pixel is the perfect phone for anyone who is looking for a no fuss Android experience and wants fast updates. The design though is subjective to liking and some people don’t like it.
If you have any other questions regarding the Google Pixel or how to take Screenshot on Google Pixel do let us know in the comments.