How To Take Screenshot On Google Pixel 3XL
Last Updated: June 12, 2018
It keeps running on stock Android and offers Android experience. In this post, we will disclose to you how to take Screenshot on Google Pixel 3XL, since the Pixel keeps running on stock Android with no customization at all there is just a single method for taking a Screenshot.
How to take Screenshot on Google Pixel 3XL
- Hold the phone in your hand comfortably making sure your thumb is on the power key.
- Now using the other hand, get a grip on the Google Pixel in a way where you can easily reach the volume down button.
- Now press both the volume down and the power key at the same time and hold for 1 second.
- You would hear a click sound and a notification would appear on the notification shade.
- You can now go to the notification shade and you can choose to either delete the Screenshot or share it via various means if you want to do nothing to the Screenshot just slid the notification and it will be removed.
- You can access the Screenshot from the photos app or from a 3rd part gallery app.