How to Take Screenshot on Apple Watch Series 4
Last Updated: May 25, 2019
Apple has just released the new version of Apple watch called Apple watch series 4. Apple launched Series 4 watch with numbers of great features and beautiful design. Apple watch Series 4 comes in 40mm and 44mm sizes. It has edge to edge display. There are two models of Series 4 watch and the price of GPS model is $399 USD and the price of the cellular model is $499 USD. Some people want to take screenshot on their Apple watches but they don’t know the method. If you want to take screenshot on Apple Watch Series 4, Then, This article will be very helpful for you.
Step 1 – Turn On Screenshot Settings
- Firstly, Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap my watch, Then tap General.
- Scroll down and turn on Enable Screenshot
Step 2 – Take Screenshot
- Press Digital Crown and the side button simultaneously for 2-3 seconds.
- Then, The screen flashes it means screenshot has been taken successfully.
- You can find screenshot from the photos app of your iPhone.