How To Take Screenshot On Android Phone
Last Updated: June 4, 2019
Nowadays, Most of the people used smartphone and among these people, most of the people have Android phones. Taking screenshot on android people is not difficult. However, The process of taking screenshot isn’t the same on every device. So, In this article, We are going to share the process of taking screenshot on Android phones.
- If you have to take screenshot on your Android phone you have to follow the steps below
- Firstly, Open the desired screen which you want to capture in screenshot.
- Then, Press and hold power button + volume down button for 1 – 2 seconds.
- You’ll see the screen flash of your phone that means screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Get screenshot from your phone gallery.
- However, On some smartphones of Samsung, there is a different way of taking screenshot.
- You have to press and hold the power button and home button together for a few seconds.
- Then, You’ll get a notification that your screenshot has been taken.
- Finally, You can get screenshot from the phone gallery.