How To Play Fortnite On A Chromebook
Last Updated: October 4, 2019
Fortnite is recognized to be one of the most played games in the millennial generation. This is user-friendly can be run on almost all standard platforms, may it be home computer or laptop. There are so many out there who want to play the ubiquitous game but do not have access to gaming PC or console. Then, do not break your heart if this is your only problem. If you possess only a Chromebook, half your problem is solved. It is not an easy task to furnish the game, but with little efforts, you can play the game.
Before even you start to play Fortnite, you will have to install a file manager app. Initially, you have to figure out your Chromebook for Play Store downloads. Chrome Os works wonderfully with the Google Chrome browser. One of the best extensions th,at support it is the Chrome Remote Desktop extension. There are vathe rious methods to perform this task, but to get better performance, here are the steps to focus on.
Steps to play Fortnite on Chromebook
- The first step includes setting up your Chromebook. The Chromebook can be put into symphony when you click on the bottom right corner of your Chromebook’s screen. When you do this a pop-up screen appears.
- Once you get the pop-up menu, tap on the Settings to open up the computer settings.
- From the settings tab, select “Turn On” located next to your “Install apps and games from Google Play on your Chromebook”. Same like the Settings tab, you have the pop-up window. So, the main point here is, if you do not get this option, make sure your Chromebook is updated according to the norms of the latest Chrome OS Software.
- Even after you update the software, if you are not directed to the Chromebook or it does not work, then probably Chromebook does not support the Android apps.
- If you are directed to the Chromebook next page, then click More. A pop-up window will be displayed that would read out the terms and conditions of Google Terms of Service.
- On tapping on the “I agree” option, you will be allowed to Google Play on your Chromebook. This will now tend to help you download apps from the Play Store.
- Under the “Android Apps”, click on the blue “App Settings”. On performing this action a new page is opened up.
- If you wish to change the security systems of your computer, you can do it in the App Settings of the Security icon.
- Turn on the option to allow download from unknown sources. When you miss put doing it, your security system will prevent any kind of download from the Device Administration heading.
- To open the Play Store app, click on the Play Store icon to open it.
- From the categories, you can browse for a file manager app to try downloading.
Steps to Download Fortnite
- To download Fortnite, open the internet browser of your preference.
- In your chosen internet browser, go to fortnite.com/android. This link will automatically direct you to get bid of the best and update version of the Fortnite’s Android beta for your system.
- On getting this link, you will be directed to the download page.
- When you scroll downwards, you will find a yellow button to download the app. Here is your Fortnite APK file to install in your computer.
- If the website does not read on your computer, you can try it from your Android phone or tablet. All you have to do then is transfer the file via cloud storage, email or flash drive.
- If your Chromebook allows the download of APK file of Fortnite, click on it.
- Clicking on the file after you find it, will run the selected APK file and thereupon install it.
- You can open the file after it gets installed and play your all-time favorite Fortnite game.
Experts have found out that playing Fortnite can teach you life lessons. It teaches you to accommodate the change that goes on in your environment. Fortnite creates an apprehension of mind to learn something new with each passing day. It fosters the idea of teamwork. Patience, endurance, and resilience are three main things that you can prepare yourself while playing the game.
Fortnite is a high rated game in the millennial generation. Kids play it in the loop. It not only triggers your sense of thinking strategically but also makes you understand the value of luck.