How To Verify Your Email In Roblox
Last Updated: May 2, 2021
Do you want to make it easier for you to recover your password in Roblox in case you forget it in the future? Or do you want to add 2-step verification to your account? Before you can do any of these, you must first verify your email on the platform. With that in mind, we have here a guide to help you navigate through your Settings and find the option on your account.
In Roblox, you can add 2-step verification to improve the security of your account. When you do, you’ll need to enter a code received through email to continue logging in to a new device.
But before add 2-step verification, you first need to verify your email address. You can find the option to do so on the Account Info tab on your Settings.
With that in mind, here’s a quick guide to help you verify your email address on Roblox. Whether you’re using the web or mobile app, we got you covered.
How to verify your email address in Roblox
If you’re planning to add more security features to Roblox, you must first verify your email address to do so. When you do, you can go ahead and add two-step verification to protect your account.
By verifying your email, you get a free hat that your avatar can use. The email address can also make it easier for you to reset your password if you forget it in the future.
On your computer:
- Visit Roblox using your preferred web browser and sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon on the upper-right corner of your screen and select Settings from the menu.
- Under the Account Info tab, click Verify beside your email (Add Email for new users).
- Check your inbox, open the email from Roblox, and tap the Verify Email button to complete the process.
That’s how you verify your Roblox email on a web browser. After doing so, you’ll get the “Verified, Bonafide, Plaidafied” hat for free.
On your phone:
While you can use your mobile web browser to visit Roblox and verify your email, you can also use their mobile app to do so. Follow our step-by-step tutorial below to learn how.
- Open the Roblox app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap More options (ellipsis) at the bottom-right corner of your screen and open your Settings.
- On the Settings page, tap Account Info.
- Under the email address section, tap Verify.
- Check your inbox and complete the process by tapping the Verify Email button.
After verifying your email, you can go ahead and add more security features to your account. It can also help you recover your password easier in case you forget it in the future.
To wrap it all up
You can verify your Roblox email by navigating to Settings > Account Info. After doing so, you can now enable 2-step verification on your Security Settings to protect your account even more.
Please note that if you change the email associated with your account, you need to verify it once again.
That’s all from us! For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, visit us regularly, and check our latest posts and updates.