How To Use Convert Voice Messages To Text On Telegram
Last Updated: August 17, 2022
Do you have no time to check the voice messages you received on Telegram? Or do you want another way to check its contents before playing the audio on your device? In any case, you can use the voice-to-text conversion feature when you have a Telegram premium subscription. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
When someone sends you a voice message on Telegram, you’ll need to play it in order to check what the message says. However, we understand that there might be times when you don’t want to listen to a voice message, or don’t have the time to do so.
By subscribing to Telegram premium, you’ll get an additional feature that allows you to convert voice messages into text. In this way, you can check what a voice message says without playing the audio.
Here’s our guide about using the voice-to-text converter on Telegram.
How to use the voice-to-text converter on your voice messages on Telegram
If you don’t want to hear the voice messages you receive on Telegram right away, you can try using the text converter on the app. With the help of this feature, you can check the message’s contents without actually playing the audio.
You can use the converter whether you’re using Telegram on your computer or mobile device. You’ll also need the subscribe to their premium subscription to use this feature on the app.
On your phone:
- Launch Telegram from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Open one of your chats where you received a voice message.
- Click the “A” icon on one of the voice messages on the chat.
- Wait for the app to convert the audio.
That’s how you convert voice messages to text on the Telegram mobile app. Please note that transcriptions are not always successful since the app can fail to convert the audio if it doesn’t recognize it in some way.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Head to one of your groups or chats on the app.
- Browse the conversation and click the “A” icon on one of the voice messages to transcribe it.
- Wait for Telegram to transcribe the audio and check the results.
If Telegram can’t recognize the audio on a voice message, it will display “Failed” or a similar note below the voice message.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to use voice-to-text conversion on Telegram, you can now check your voice messages without listening to them. You can rate your transcriptions on the app to help improve them in the future.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.