How To Share Music From YouTube Music
Last Updated: October 22, 2022
Did you find a song that you want to share from YouTube Music? Or do you want to add your favorite song from the app as an Instagram or Snapchat story? In any case, you can share songs from the YouTube Music web or mobile app whenever you want. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how.
Aside from playing your favorite songs on YouTube Music, you can also share them with your friends through social media platforms. In this way, more people will get to know and enjoy the music you love.
You can share songs from the app by copying the link or posting them directly to Instagram, Snapchat, and other apps on your device. When someone clicks the link you shared, they’ll open the song on YouTube Music so that they can play it on their device.
Here’s our guide about sharing songs on YouTube Music.
How to share your favorite songs from YouTube Music
If you want to share your favorite songs from YouTube Music to your social media platforms, you can copy the song link on the app and send it to a chat. You can also share the song directly with the apps on your device.
You can share a song whether you’re using YouTube Music on your phone or desktop. In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from both devices.
On your phone:
- Launch YouTube Music on your device and sign in to your account.
- Find the song you want to share by using the search bar. Alternatively, you can browse your playlists or liked songs on the app.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) beside the song to open the menu. You can also tap More options in the top right corner when viewing the song.
- Once the menu appears on your screen, select the Share option and choose the app that you want to use. You can opt to copy the link and send it manually to one of your chats.
That’s how you share songs from the YouTube Music app for Android. You can share music on your Instagram, Snapchat, or through messages by copying the link.
On your computer:
- Visit the YouTube Music app on your browser and sign in to your account.
- Find the song that you want to share by using the search bar, navigating through your playlists, or visiting the Library tab.
- Hover your mouse pointer to one of your songs, select the three-dot icon, and click the Share option on the menu.
- Choose the app where you want to share the song or copy the link and send it through email or chat.
Aside from sharing single songs, you can also share entire playlists on the app.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to share songs from YouTube Music, you can now send your newly found music to your friends on other social media platforms. Once someone opens the link, they can immediately play the song on their phone or computer.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.