How To Share A Folder On Telegram
Last Updated: April 24, 2023
Do you have a lot of chats you want to share on Telegram? Or do you have groups and channels that other people will find useful? In any case, you can send them to people all at once by adding them to a folder and sharing the folder. Follow our quick guide, and we’ll cover the steps to share folders on Telegram.
In Telegram, users can create folders to organize their chats. You can add up to 200 chats to a folder so that you can find them among your other conversations on Telegram easily.
With Telegram’s recent update, users can now share entire chat folders with their friends and other people on the app. This feature makes it easier to invite people to join different groups and channels with a single link.
Here’s our guide about sharing folders on Telegram.
How to share your folders on Telegram
If you want to share multiple chats, groups, and channels in a single link, you can add them to a folder and share them with other users. In this way, you don’t need to share your conversations one by one.
You can share folders on Telegram whether you’re on your phone or computer. In our tutorials below, we’ll cover the steps for both devices.
On your phone:
- Open the Telegram mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Browse the chats list and look for the folder you want to share.
- Tap and hold the folder on the chats list.
- On the menu that appears, select the “Share” option.
- Select the “Create Invite Link” button near the bottom of the app.
- Copy the link provided by the app and send it to people you want to give access to your folders. Alternatively, tap the Share button to send the link through one of your apps.
Anyone that has access to your active link can open the folder you shared. If you ever change your mind, you can create a new link or delete the current one for the folder.
On your computer:
- Open the Telegram desktop app and sign in to your account.
- Right-click one of the folders on the sidebar and select “Edit folder” from the menu.
- Click “Create an Invite Link” under the Share Folder section.
- Copy the link and send it to other people. Alternatively, click the Share option to send it to one of your groups or contacts on Telegram.
That’s how you create a folder invitation link on Telegram. You can manage the active share links for your folder and delete them whenever you want.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to share folders on Telegram, you can invite people on the app to join useful groups and channels easily. Anyone that has access to your folder can easily join or send a request to join the channels and groups within it.
That’s it! If you want to read more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.