How To Set Age Preference On Zoosk
Last Updated: January 18, 2020
Zoosk is a popular online dating service. It is available in 25 languages. More than 80 countries are already introduced to the app. The company is under the able administration of Chief Executive Officer, Kelly Steckelberg. The year 2019 gave a chance to Zoosk to become a part of Spark Networks SE.s since its inception; Zoosk has taken the no. 1 position across the globe. If you search in the Apple iOS App store, you will find it to be a grossing app. In 2014, the company generated $200 million. Zoosk has seen both successes and failures.
Talking about the product, the manufacturers of the company have made it support both iOS and Android app, followed by a desktop chat client. The app uses big data and algorithmic technology to help users find their significant other. To enjoy the benefits rendered by Zoosk, you should be 18 years old and above it. To encourage participation in the app, the company regularly raises gamification.
In 2014, the company was sheltered under the title of Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America. It ranked in 1660. The Wall Street Journals give it a rank of 29, and many more accolades are added to the infrastructure of Zoosk.
There are many features in Zoosk that can be edited and reframed. The advanced filters allow the changes to be quickly performed. These advanced filters let you change the age preference on Zoosk. If you want to create and save advanced search with the brand new age-range filter, get along with the details mentioned herein below.
If you want to change the age in Zoosk from computer’s web browser
Some specs need to be followed while changing the age from the browser.
- The first step that involves while dealing with Zoosk from a web browser is to open the browser. Then, you have to go to zoosk.com. If you have a Zoosk account, then log in. If you don’t have an account, you have to sign up or register on the page.
- From the left navigation part, hit Search.
- In the top right corner of your screen, you will find a blue Edit Search link. Click on it. This feature appears just next to the grey color NEXT button.
- After you perform the above steps, in the age section, enter the age you want to.
- There is an option in Zoosk where it allows you to save your search with a name. So, you can also perform it. All you have to do is select the checkbox. This tab is present next to save this search. Following this, you will be able to give the search a name.
- When you are done with giving a name, click the blue search button, this tab will save and apply the age filter that you have recently entered.
If you want to change the age in Zoosk from the iOS app/Android app
Don’t worry if you have a Zoosk app. You can change the age preference even over here.
- Firstly you have to open the Zoosk app present on your phone’s screen.
- At the top left part of your screen, you will be enabled with the menu icon. Tap on it.
- Clicking on the menu icon, you will be subsequently directed to the Filter icon.
- From there, you have to hit the Create new. Once you select this feature, you can select your Age range and distance.
- The fourth step makes the process half-done. In the fifth step, just tap on the blue Save and Search button. You just have to give a name and Save and Search.
- This step mentioned above will save and apply the search filters you recently created.
Zoosk is a great dating platform that brings two different people together. You would be unable to send messages to a person without subscribing to payment. But, the best part is you can view the message without paying. Without paying, you can make a profile, search for singles, upload photos, check who’s online, browse the Carousel members, and send virtual winks.
When someone is willing to meet you, Zoosk will send you a heart. This signifies that the person on the other side finds you interesting. A green dot on Zoosk states that the person is active. A blue dot tells that the person was recently online. If you don’t want to be seen visible, you can go for the Go Invisible option from the top right corner of your Zoosk display name. You should try Zoosk once in your lifetime to find your perfect match without getting out of the comfort of your house.