How To Set A Reminder On ClickUp
Last Updated: February 4, 2023
Do you need alerts for different tasks you have on ClickUp? Or do you need notifications for work you need to finish on your workspace? Either way, you can set reminders for yourself or other people on the app. Follow our guide below and we’ll show you how to do it from your phone or desktop.
If you’re working on a project with a tight deadline, you’ll want to have alerts on jobs and tasks that you need to finish quickly. After all, you don’t want to miss your schedule due to negligence.
In ClickUp, workspace members can set reminders for themselves or delegate them to other people within the workspace. With the help of this feature, you won’t forget about stuff you need to finish for your project.
Here’s our guide about adding reminders on ClickUp.
How to add a reminder on ClickUp
If you need alerts about certain deadlines on ClickUp, you can set reminders on the app. In this way, you’ll receive notifications about anything you need to do on the app.
You can use the reminders option whether you’re using ClickUp on your phone or computer. We’ll cover the steps for both devices in our tutorials below.
On your computer:
- Open the ClickUp desktop or web app and sign in to your workspace.
- Click the Quick action (icon with four colored squared) button on the bottom right of the app and select “Reminder” from the menu.
- Name your reminder and click the clock icon on the pop-up window to choose a date and time for the reminder.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Instead of creating the reminder for yourself, you can assign it to the people within your workspace. Click the delegate icon beside the timer icon to assign the timer to another member.
On your phone:
- Open the ClickUp mobile app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap the Quick actions button on the bottom right part of the app.
- Select the Reminder option from the window that appears on your screen.
- Name your reminder and tap the calendar icon.
- Choose a date and time for your reminder and tap Done.
- Tap Create to save the changes.
That’s how you set reminders on ClickUp. Once the set date and time come, you’ll receive an alert notification on your device.
You can check all your existing reminders from the My Work section of the Home tab or your profile. You can easily delete, edit, or change the schedule for your reminders on the app.
Once you delete a reminder, you won’t be able to restore it to your workspace. You’ll need to create a new reminder to replace the one you removed.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to set reminders on ClickUp, you can now create alerts for meetings and other stuff that you’ll need to do in the future. With the help of this feature, you won’t miss important work or actions that require your attention.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates