How To Set A Reminder For Your Notes On Viber
Last Updated: January 16, 2023
Are you having trouble remembering important messages and schedules on your notes on Viber? If that’s the case, you can set a reminder for your notes on the app. As such, you won’t miss the things that you need your attention on in the future. Here’s our guide about setting reminders for your Viber notes.
In Viber, users can use the “My Notes” option to save messages, files, and other information for easy access. As such, there’s no need to use other apps to take down notes from the app and other sources.
To make sure that you don’t forget about the important schedules and messages on your notes, you can set a reminder for them. When you set a reminder, you’ll receive an alarm once the set time and date come.
Check our guide below to learn how to add reminders to your notes on Viber.
How to add a reminder for one of your Viber notes
If you saved something important in your notes on Viber, you could set a reminder for it. In this way, you’ll receive a notification when the chosen time comes.
You can set reminders for your notes from the Viber desktop and mobile app. In our tutorials below, we’ll show the steps from both app versions.
On your phone:
- Open Viber on your device and sign in to your account.
- Head to the “My Notes” chat.
- Tap and hold one of the messages on the chat.
- Once the menu appears, select the “Set reminder” option.
- Choose the time, date, and recurrence of the reminder. Tap Save on the bottom right of the pop-up window to set the reminder.
After setting a reminder, you’ll receive a notification about your note once the time arrives. If you ever change your mind, tap the calendar icon below the message to edit or delete the reminder.
On your computer:
- Launch the Viber desktop app and sign in to your account.
- Check the Chats section and open the “My Notes” chat.
- Right-click on one of the messages in the chat and select “Set Reminder” from the menu.
- Choose the date, time, and recurrence for your reminder. Click Save at the bottom of the window to confirm your decision.
That’s how you set reminders for your notes on Viber. This feature only works on the “My Notes” section of the app.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to set reminders for your notes on Viber, you can set alarms for important schedules, files, and messages on the chat. As such, you won’t forget about them even if you don’t check your notes frequently.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.