How To Send Voice Messages On Viber
Last Updated: January 11, 2023
Do you prefer explaining something through audio instead of typing a message? If that’s the case, you can use voice messages on Viber. Follow our quick guide, and we’ll cover the steps in using voice messages on the app.
In Viber, users can send messages and call their contacts in the app. Aside from these options, there are more features that you can use to communicate with your friends on your account.
Instead of typing your message on Viber, you can send a voice message. With the help of this feature, you have another option when communicating with your friends and contacts on the app.
Here’s our guide about sharing voice messages on Viber.
How to share voice messages on Viber
If you want to share something with one of your chats on Viber, you can use the voice message option instead of sending a message. As such, there’s no need to type long messages since you can use the microphone on your app to explain.
You can use voice messages on Viber whether you’re on your phone or computer. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll show you the steps from both devices.
On your phone:
- Open the Viber app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Go to the chat where you want to send a voice message.
- Tap and hold the microphone icon beside the message field to start recording.
- Release your finger from the screen to send the recording to the chat.
That’s how you send voice messages from the Viber mobile app. While recording, you can slide to the left to cancel the voice message.
On your computer:
- Open the Viber desktop app and sign in to your account.
- Go to the chat where you want to share a voice message.
- Click the microphone icon beside the message field to start recording the voice message.
- Click the check icon to end the recording and share the voice message to the chat.
To cancel, click the “X” icon while recording the voice message.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to send voice messages on Viber, you can now share what you want to say without typing it in the chat. You can send voice messages to your group and one on one chats on the app.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.