How To Schedule Voice Chats On Telegram
Last Updated: June 6, 2022
Do you want to plan your meetings, calls, and broadcasts on Telegram ahead of time? Do you want to give your group members a heads up about the upcoming events for the chat? In any case, you can schedule voice chats on Telegram. Here’s our guide about using the feature on the Telegram mobile and desktop app.
In Telegram, users can start group voice and video calls with other members of the conversation. To make sure that everyone attends the meeting or calls in the future, you can plan things ahead of time.
With that in mind, you can schedule the voice calls for a few days ahead so that everyone can confirm if they’re available at that time. If someone important is not available for the time and date you chose, you can then reschedule the meeting you had in mind.
Here’s our guide about scheduling voice calls on the Telegram desktop and mobile app.
How to schedule group voice calls on Telegram
If you’re the type of person who plans meetings and calls ahead of time, you can schedule your voice chats on Telegram. In this way, the group participants can prepare and clear their plans to attend the meeting.
You can schedule voice chats on your groups, whether you’re using Telegram on your phone or computer. Follow our step-by-step tutorials below, and we’ll show you how.
On your phone:
- Open the Telegram app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Go to one of your group chats and tap its name on the header.
- Tap the three dots icon on the top right side of the conversation options and select “Start Video Chat” on the menu.
- Select the “Schedule Video Chat” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the date and time for the video chat and tap the schedule option at the bottom of your screen.
That’s how you schedule voice chats from the Telegram mobile app. All the members of the conversation will receive a notification once you schedule the call.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app and link it to your account.
- Go to the group where you want to schedule a voice chat.
- Click the voice chat option on the right side of the conversation header and select the “Schedule video chat” option on the menu.
- Select the date and time for the call and click “Schedule” to confirm your decision.
Once you’re ready for the call, click the voice chat option on your group and select the play button on the video call window. You can start the voice chats right away, even if you’re not following the schedule.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to use the scheduling feature on Telegram, you can now plan your meetings and voice calls ahead of time. As such, you can set the perfect date and time when everyone in your group can attend the call.
That’s everything we have on our guide! If you want to read more tips and tutorials, you can visit our page from time to time and read our latest posts and updates.