How To Schedule Messages On Your Viber Channel
Last Updated: December 3, 2022
Do you want to make sure that your announcements and messages on your channel reach the most members? Do you want to post your messages at the right time when there are a lot of online channel subscribers? In any case, you can schedule the posts on your channel whenever you want. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll cover the steps to do so.
In Viber, users can start channels to reach out to their fanbase and subscribers while maintaining the privacy of its members. A channel can consist of a ton of members while hiding their identities from each other.
If you’re promoting a brand, service, or someone on your channel, you might want to send your messages during the times when most subscribers are online. To make sure that you won’t miss sending your announcements and posts at the right date and time, you can schedule them ahead of time.
Here’s our guide about scheduling messages for your Viber channel.
How to schedule a message to your Viber channel
If you want to make sure that you share your posts, announcements, or messages, to your Viber channel at the right time, you can schedule them to send the message at the right date and time that you want. In this way, you can send announcements or messages at times when most of the members are active.
You can schedule messages to channels whether you’re using Viber on your phone or computer. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll cover the steps to do so from both devices.
On your phone:
- Open Viber on your device and sign in to your account.
- Head to the Chats tab and open one of the channels you manage.
- Type your post or message in the message field.
- Tap and hold the Send button until the schedule menu appears.
- Choose the date and time when you want to share your message and tap the Send button.
Once the scheduled date and time come, the app will send your message to the channel automatically. If you ever change your mind, you can cancel the scheduled message whenever you want.
On your computer:
- Open Viber on your desktop and sign in to your account.
- Go to one of the channels that you want to manage from the Chat tab.
- Select the “Scheduled Messages” option on the right sidebar. If you can’t see the sidebar on the right of the conversation, click the information icon on the header.
- Type something in the message field and click the Send button.
- Choose the date and time when you want to share the message and hit the Send button.
Please note that only the admins and Superadmins of a channel have permission to send messages to the chat. With that in mind, it’s only them who can schedule messages as well.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to schedule messages on the Viber channels that you manage, you can now create messages ahead and share them at the date and time that you want. If you ever change your mind, you can always cancel your scheduled messages.
That’s everything we have in our guide! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.