How To Save Your Canva Presentation As A PowerPoint
Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Did you create a design on Canva that you want to use as a presentation for your school, work, or business? If that’s the case, you can download the design as a PowerPoint presentation. Follow our guide, and we’ll show you the steps to do so.
Canva is one of the best tools out there to create designs and presentations. You can use the app for work, business, and personal use.
In the app, you can create videos, content for social media, logos, posters, flyers, and more. Aside from that, you can also use the app to create beautiful presentations for different things.
When you create a design, you can save it in different formats. One of the formats you can use is a PowerPoint document, which you can open on other apps.
Here’s our guide about saving a Canva design as a PowerPoint presentation.
How to save a Canva design as a PowerPoint presentation
If you created a presentation or design on Canva, you can save it as a PowerPoint presentation. In this way, you can show your creation in work, class, and meetings without a problem.
You can save designs as PowerPoint presentations from the Canva desktop, web, or mobile app. In our tutorials below, we’ll cover the steps to do it from your phone or computer.
On your computer:
- Launch the Canva desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Open the design that you want to download as a presentation or create a new one.
- Click Share on the top right.
- Click “More” on the menu that appears on your screen.
- Scroll down to the Save section and select the “Microsoft PowerPoint” option.
- Choose the pages that you want to include in your presentation and click the Download button.
Wait for the download to finish, and you’re good to go. You can use the PowerPoint document on any app that can open and access its contents.
On your phone:
- Open the Canva app on your phone and sign in to your account.
- Open the design that you want to download as a presentation and tap the Share icon on the top right.
- Browse through the sharing options and select the “Microsoft PowerPoint” option.
- Choose the pages that you want to include in your presentation and tap the Download button at the bottom of your screen.
Once the app finishes preparing the presentation, you’ll find it on your device as a PowerPoint document. You can choose to share the file with one of your apps as well.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to create a PowerPoint presentation on Canva, nothing is stopping you from using the app to create wonderful presentations for your work, school, business, or personal purposes.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.