How To Save A Design In Canva As PDF
Last Updated: March 21, 2023
Do you want to save your design in Canva as a file that’s easy to share, email, or print? If that’s a yes, you can use the PDF option. Check our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how to save your Canva creations as PDFs from your phone or computer.
Canva allows its users to download their designs and save them on their devices. You can choose from different file types, depending on what you prefer or need.
If you’re looking for a versatile file type that’s good for emails, sharing, viewing, and printing, PDF is the best option. Saving your creation as PDF allows you to do a lot of things with your design efficiently.
Here’s our guide about saving your designs in Canva as PDF files.
How to save as PDF in Canva
If you want to share your design or creation in Canva easily, you can save it as a PDF file. This way, you can download and share your stuff from the app without wasting too much time and storage space.
You can save a design as PDF from the Canva desktop, web, or mobile app. In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from your phone or computer.
On your computer:
- Open the Canva desktop or web app and sign in to your account.
- Go to one of your designs or create a new one.
- Once you’re ready to download your design, click the Share icon on the top right.
- Select the Download option from the menu.
- Select PDF (standard or for printing) as the file type.
- Select the Download option and wait for the download to finish.
After you finish downloading the PDF, you can share it with your co-workers and friends through email, social media, and messaging apps.
On your phone:
- Open the Canva app on your phone and sign in to your account.
- Open one of your designs or create one from scratch.
- After editing your creation, tap the share icon on the top right.
- Select the Download option from the menu that appears on your screen.
- Choose PDF as the file type and tap Download at the bottom.
Once the app finishes preparing your design, the download will start. You’ll find your design as a PDF on your phone afterward.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to save designs as PDFs on Canva, you can easily save your designs in a format that you can easily use and share. Most devices and browsers nowadays have a PDF viewer, so other people won’t have trouble viewing your designs in PDF.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.