How To Reset Your PIN In Roblox
Last Updated: February 17, 2021
Do you want a new Security PIN in Roblox? Or did you forget the 4-digit combination that you created ages ago? In any case, we’re here to help you. We’ll teach you how to reset your PIN manually through your Roblox Settings. Whether you’re using a computer or mobile device, we got you covered.
If you want another level of protection for your Roblox account, you can choose to add a 4-digit PIN. By doing so, you get to protect your Settings even if someone gets ahold of your email and password.
With that in mind, it’s safe to say that your PIN is even more important than your other credentials. So if you think that you need to change your code, you can do so on your Security Settings.
If you’re having trouble remembering how to change your PIN Settings, don’t worry, we got you covered. We’ll teach you how to do so with our guide below.
How to change your Account PIN in Roblox
If you’re worried that someone got ahold of your security PIN in Roblox, you can opt to change it on your Account Settings. All you have to do is toggle the feature off and create a new 4-digit combination.
As long as you remember your old Account PIN, you can disable or change the feature from your computer or mobile device. Here’s how to do it from both.
On your computer:
- Using your favorite web browser, visit Roblox and sign-in to your account.
- At the upper right corner of your screen, click the gear icon and select Settings.
- On the Security tab, turn off your Account PIN. You need to enter your current PIN to disable this feature.
- After disabling the PIN, toggle the switch again to set up your new PIN.
- Create a new 4-digit combination, confirm your new PIN, and click Add.
You now have a new Account PIN on Roblox. Please remember to store the 4-digit code securely since you need it to access and edit your Settings.
On mobile devices:
On mobile, you can use your favorite browser to access Roblox and change your Settings. On the other hand, you can use the mobile app to update your security PIN as well.
In our example below, we’ll go with the latter option. We’ll show you how you can change your security PIN from your Roblox mobile app.
- Launch Roblox from your home screen or app drawer, and make sure to sign-in to your account.
- Navigate to the “More options” tab and select Settings.
- Go to your Security options.
- Toggle your Account PIN off. You need to enter your PIN to disable this feature.
- After turning the PIN feature off, toggle the switch to create a new 4-digit combination.
- Once you finish entering and confirming your new PIN, click Add to save the changes.
After adding a new code, you’ll need to use it every time you want to change your Settings on Roblox. It’s perfect for parents that handle their child’s account. It’s another level of protection from hackers and when your user credentials get compromised.
What if I forgot my account PIN in Roblox?
Once you add a security PIN to your Roblox account, you need to use it to change any of your Settings. That includes changing your password, email address and even manually resetting your PIN.
Fortunately, you can contact Customer Support to assist you in resetting your PIN. You can report your issue through a contact form to describe the problem, select a device, and choose a category.
You also need to provide details such as your name, email address, and username. It might take a few hours to a few days before Roblox responds to your inquiry.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to reset your Account PIN in Roblox, you can go ahead and use a new 4-digit combination. Please remember to keep your code secret from anyone else. It’s more important than your other credentials since you can’t change your Settings without it.
As for those who forget their PIN, don’t hesitate to ask Customer Support for assistance. They are the only ones that can help you reset your code.
That’s all we have on our guide about resetting your Account PIN on Roblox. We hope that you found it useful in changing your Security Settings.
For the latest tips, tricks, and tutorials from us, hit the bookmark button, and visit us regularly for our daily posts and updates.