How To Reset Your Bumble Password
Last Updated: February 23, 2020
Those who are having an account on Facebook don’t really need a password to sign-in or getting signed out of Bumble. People creating Bumble account using their phone number can try the steps given below to change the password.
- First of all, go to the setting menu, click on it, and get signed out.
- Select ‘I have forgotten my, password’ at the sign-in page.
- Now a message is going to be sent over the phone, or a verification code will be sent to the phone.
- Provide the verification code available within the text; this will direct to reset the password.
For completely resetting the account:
The steps mentioned above are meant for changing the password. However, sometimes simply changing the password is not felt enough. In such occasions, it is felt essential to reset the account entirely and start altogether from the beginning. There is a probability of going through each profile in a domain and still fail to find a match with someone you are actually interested in; it mostly happens if you are living at a place where the population is less or where the number of Bumble users are less.
There are also occasions when someone gets a complete makeover or simply wanted to start with a fresh strategy of dating. Starting altogether in this fashion is obvious to ask for a complete reset. Instead of opening an altogether different account, it is felt a better option to simply reset things and give those who swiped left another opportunity. People those who want to start afresh without losing the people can find this strategy useful. Best part about resetting is that one can get that fresh appeal by bringing very nominal changes. One can do this by following steps given below.
- First of all, log into Facebook, move towards ‘Settings’, and then to ‘Account Setting’.
- Go to the ‘Apps and Websites’ and then to ‘Logged in With Facebook’.
- There choose “Bumble” and next go for “Remove app.”
- Confirm about the removal when it is prompted.
Following steps are recommended for people those who use browser on desktops.
- First of all, log in to Facebook.
- Go to the “Settings” section through the triangle dropdown appearing at the top right corner of the browser window.
- Pick the “Apps and Websites” option through the menu at the left.
- Next, you should select “Bumble” from the list over there.
- Put a click on “Remove app” at the extreme bottom of the dialog and then confirm.
After the Facebook account is disconnected, it is very much up to the user whether she/he feels the need to delete the account entirely. In this context, the first thing that one should do is to visit Bumble on the phone, desktop, or just on any other device, and then check whether the account is still there. In case it is available there, one has to delete the same manually. Given below are the steps to do the same.
- Open the Bumble app first of all.
- Put a click on the profile icon appearing at the left-hand corner at the top.
- Go to the “Settings” and then scroll down to reach the bottom of the page.
- Now select the option called “Delete account.”
- You have to pick a reason that led you to delete the account.
- Put a click on “Delete account.”
Following the steps above, the Bumble account is going to be completely deleted. To ensure that there is no cached data from Bumble around, it is recommended to uninstall the app that exists on the phone. At this point, you can ensure about Bumble account getting thoroughly deleted.
When you want to reset with the same data:
Ultimately coming to the step of resetting the account, one has to start from Bumble. People those who have reset the Bumble account on several occasions, it is recommended for them to have the patience for at least 24 hours to completely ensure that Bumble is no more accessing your IP address. Once the period of 24 hours is gone, you can download a completely new Bumble app upon visiting the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and simply re-install it. Those interested in enhancing the opportunities with greater quality images or bio, or even those who have to make changes on Facebook details, are advised to do that on Facebook at first. At the next step, one may set up Bumble. Those who want to restart things with the same set of information can go straightaway and set up Bumble directly following the steps below.
Go to the Bumble app and open it on your phone
Make your profile ready and then link it to the Facebook account. If there are any changes you are interested in making, you can do this first by visiting the Facebook profile separately.
Finally set up your Bumble profile and use.