How To Remove Shows From Your “Continue Watching” List On Netflix
Last Updated: May 23, 2022
Do you have shows that you no longer want to watch on Netflix? Do you want to clean up your Continue Watching list on the app? If that’s the case, you can remove some of the shows that you don’t watch anymore on the app. Check our step-by-step guide below and we’ll show you how.
When you watch a show on Netflix and didn’t finish it, it will appear on your Continue Watching list. With the help of this feature, you can go back to the series or movies much easier in the future.
As you watch more shows on the app, you might find a few shows that you won’t like. When that happens frequently, you’ll find a lot of shows on your Continue Watching list, making it harder for you to find the shows that you want to watch or binge.
Thankfully, you have the option to remove shows from your profile whenever you want. Here’s our guide about removing songs from your Continue Watching list on Netflix.
How to remove shows from Continue Watching on Netflix
If you’re having trouble finding the shows you want to watch on your Continue Watching list on Netflix, you can remove selected shows that you’re unlikely to view in the future. In this way, you can check the shows you want to binge on much faster.
You can remove shows from your Continue Watching list on Netflix whether you’re using their mobile or web app. Follow our tutorials below and we’ll show you how to do it from both versions.
On your phone:
- Launch Netflix on your device, sign in to your account, and select the profile that you want to manage.
- Scroll down and tap the three dots icon on one of the shows on your Continue Watching list.
- Once the menu appears on your screen, select the “Remove From Row” option.
- Tap Ok on the pop-up window to confirm your decision.
That’s how you remove shows from your Continue Watching list on Netflix. Repeat these steps until you remove all the unwanted shows or movies that you no longer plan to watch in the future.
On your computer:
- Open Netflix on your favorite web browser and sign in to your account.
- Scroll down until you find your Continue Watching list.
- Hover your mouse pointer on one of the shows on the list and click the ‘X‘ icon.
- Choose from one of the feedbacks on your screen or press the X icon on the top right side of the window.
If you ever change your mind, you can press the Undo button on the Netflix web app.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to remove shows from your Continue Watching list on Netflix, you can clean it up and keep only the ones that you want to watch in the future. In this way, it won’t take you a lot of time and effort in finding the movie or series that you want to continue.
That’s everything we have on us! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page regularly and browse our latest posts and updates.