How To Remove A Call From Your Call History On Teams
Last Updated: August 10, 2022
Do you want to remove unwanted calls from your call history on Microsoft Teams? Or do you want to only keep the relevant calls on the list? In any case, you can remove calls from view whenever you want. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll teach you how to manage your call history on Teams.
When you start or join a call on Teams, the app will keep track of everything for you. The app’s call history includes outgoing, incoming, and missed calls done with your account or number.
When you view your call history on the app, you can choose to remove the ones you don’t want from the list. In this way, you can organize your call history and delete the ones that are irrelevant to your work.
Here’s our guide about deleting calls from your call history on Teams.
How to delete a call from your history on Teams
If you don’t want to keep one of your previous calls from your history on Teams, you have the option to remove them from your view. When you delete a call from your account, it won’t appear on any app that you’re using in the future.
You can delete calls whether you’re using Teams on your phone or desktop. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your computer:
- Open the Teams desktop or web app and sign in to your account.
- Head to the Calls tab. If you can’t see the Call option on the sidebar, click “More” and select “Calls” from the menu.
- Browse your call history, hover to one of the items on the list, and select More options (three dots icon).
- Select the “Remove from view” option from the menu.
Deleting one of the items on your call history removes it for all devices where you’re using Teams. However, admins of your organization can still retrieve data from deleted calls whenever they want.
On your phone:
- Launch the Teams mobile app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap More at the bottom right part of the app and select “Calls” from the menu.
- Head to the History tab.
- Tap and hold onto one of the calls that you want to delete.
- Tap the Remove option on the menu that appears on your screen.
That’s how you remove calls from your history on your Teams account. There’s no need to open your different Teams apps to delete your calls since you can do it from one.
Unfortunately, there’s no option to delete calls in bulk. You’ll need to go over your call history and remove items one by one.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to remove calls from your call history on Teams, you can delete the ones that you no longer need on the app. In this way, you can organize the outgoing, incoming, or missed calls on your account.
For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.