How To Move Designs To A Folder On Canva
Last Updated: March 26, 2023
Do you want to move your creations on Canva to one of your folders? Or do you want to move existing designs in bulk? Either way, you can move your designs to a folder on Canva from their mobile, web, or desktop app. We’ll show you how to do it in our guide below.
In Canva, users can create folders to organize content and media they have on the app. Once you have a couple of folders in your account, you can easily move designs and media to them to sort your stuff on the app.
Aside from designs, you can move elements and upload media to the folders you own on the app.
Read on, and we’ll show you how to move designs to Canva folders.
How to move Canva designs to a folder
After creating a folder, it’s time to fill it with your designs. You can move designs in bulk to a folder to organize your items on the app.
You can move designs to folders whether you’re using Canva on your phone or computer. In our tutorials, we’ll cover the steps for both devices.
On your computer:
- Open the Canva desktop or web app and sign in to your account.
- Click Projects on the left side of your screen.
- Scroll down and click “See All” on the right of Designs.
- Hover over one of your designs and click the box on the top left to select it. Select all the designs you want to move to a folder.
- Click the folder icon at the bottom of the app.
- Select one of the existing folders you have on your account, or choose to create a new one.
- Click the Move to folder button to confirm your decision.
That’s how you move designs to folders from the Canva web and desktop app. You can create sub-folders within a folder to organize your content even further.
On your phone:
- Open the Canva mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Tap Projects at the bottom of the app.
- Head to the Designs tab.
- Tap and hold a design to select it. Tap the other designs you want to move to a folder.
- Tap the folder icon at the bottom of the app.
- Tap the Move to folder button to confirm your decision.
Aside from moving designs to folders, you can also upload media files to a folder. You can find your folders on the Projects tab on the app.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to move designs to folders on Canva, you can easily organize your media and creations on the app. You can also create sub-folders for more organization options.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.