How To Manage All Devices Logged In With Your Discord Account
Last Updated: October 30, 2022
Do you want to check the devices where you’re using Discord? Or do you want to remove the sessions on the devices you’re no longer using? In any case, you can check all your active Discord sessions from your phone or desktop. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
When you sign in to Discord and didn’t log out, the app will save your session so that you won’t need to sign in again in the future. Although this feature is perfect for the devices you own, that’s not the case when you always use your account on public computers or shared devices.
To make sure that you’re only signed in on devices that you currently use, you can check your logged-in sessions from your Settings tab. From there, you can also choose to remove the devices that you no longer use.
Here’s our guide about managing your devices on Discord.
How to manage all your signed-in devices on Discord
If you want to check all the devices where you’re currently logged in to your account, you can view them all from the app. In this way, you can easily log out of the ones you’re no longer using to keep your account safe.
You can check all your current devices on Discord from their web, desktop, or mobile app. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll teach you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Launch the Discord app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three lines icon on the top left of the current channel to open the menu.
- Select the profile icon on the bottom right to check more options.
- Tap Devices from the menu.
- Tap the “X” icon on the devices that you’re no longer using.
- Enter your password and confirm your decision.
That’s how you manage your devices on Discord. With the help of this feature, you can log out of devices you no longer use.
On your computer:
- Launch the Discord desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left to open your Settings page.
- Select “Devices” under the User Settings section.
- Click the “X” icon on the devices you no longer use.
- Enter your password and click “Next” to confirm your decision.
You can also choose to log out of all your sessions on Discord whenever you want. When you do, you’ll need to log in to your account again to use it on your device.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to manage your Discord devices, you can now remove the sessions from the devices that you’re not using. In this way, you can keep your account safe from other people that have access to those devices.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.