How To Make Your Inventory Private On Roblox
Last Updated: March 4, 2021
Do you want to prevent other users from seeing what items you have on Roblox? Or do you want to show it only to your friends and followers? Either way, we’re here to help you. In our guide below, we’ll teach you how to make your inventory private on Roblox. Whether you’re on your computer or mobile device, we got you covered.
When someone visits your Profile in Roblox, they can scroll down and check your inventory. As such, they can view what items you currently have, including the one you created.
While most people have no problem with these settings, some want to keep their inventory private. Fortunately, you can choose to hide your items from a group of people. You can choose to show it to your friends only, or even to nobody.
To help you, we have here a quick guide on how to make your Roblox inventory private. By doing so, you get to prevent people from checking your items from your profile page.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to hide your inventory in Roblox
If you want to hide your Roblox items from other users, you can choose to change your inventory’s privacy settings. Aside from hiding it from everyone on the platform, you can select which group of players can view your items as well.
On your computer:
- Using your favorite web browser, go to Roblox and sign-in to the website.
- On the upper right side of your screen, click the gear icon and select Settings.
- Go to the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down and find the “Other Settings” section. Open the menu under “Who can see my inventory?” to choose which users can view your items.
If you select “No one,” you get to make your inventory private, and only you can view the items within it.
Please note that hiding your inventory won’t prevent people from seeing your avatar’s outfit. It only hides the items you currently own.
On mobile devices:
As for those players on their phones, you can use your web browser and visit Roblox to change your inventory settings. On the other hand, you can do it from the mobile app as well. Follow our step-by-step tutorial to learn how.
- Open the Roblox app and sign-in to your account.
- At the bottom right part of your screen, click More options (ellipsis) and select Settings.
- Click Privacy and look for the Other Settings section.
- Tap the drop-down menu under “Who can see my inventory” to choose which group of players can view your items. Selecting “No one” hides your inventory from everyone on the platform, including your friends and followers.
After selecting your preferred privacy option, Roblox automatically applies the changes to your account. By making your inventory private, no user can view your items from your profile page.
To sum it all up
Now that you know how to hide your inventory in Roblox, you can prevent a group of people from seeing your items. You can even choose to show it to no one to make it completely private.
That’s all from us! If you want more tips, tricks, and guides, visit us regularly for our daily posts and updates.