How To Make Google Home Play Youtube
Last Updated: August 30, 2020
Google Home allows you to play music on YouTube and this is just perfect for any mood. You can create your favorite playlist or you can ask Google Home to play music depending on your taste. For instance, you can request, “Hey Google, play music for exercise!” Your Google Home will just play the music that can make you dance and move your body.
How to Default YouTube on Google Home
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Home app on your device- Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Look for “Settings,” then select.
- Scroll down and select “Music.”
- Choose “YouTube Music” to make it as your default music provider.
And there you go, make YouTube as your main source of music using Google Home. Surely, you will have lots of options, whether it is Hip Hop, Jazz, and Rock or R&B, Blues, and Country.
Connect Device on Google Home to Play YouTube Music
Anyway, you can connect your device on Google Home anytime to play YouTube Music. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open the Google Home app on your device.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Look for “Paired Bluetooth Devices,” then select.
- Choose “Enable Pairing Mode.”
- Look for “Bluetooth” on your device.
- Choose your Google Home Device under Available Devices.
Yes, the steps are very easy. Now that your Google Home and device are connected, you can open the YouTube app on your device and select the playlist you want to play. Connecting your device and Google Home can make you listen to YouTube music, watch videos, and a lot more.
How to Link TV on Google Home to Play YouTube
Some people find watching YouTube videos interesting than playing YouTube music. You can find millions of videos downloaded on YouTube from your favorite TV shows to your favorite movies. If you want to play YouTube videos on your TVs using Google Home, you should link your TV to Google Home. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Set up Google Home on your device and open the Google Home app.
- Look for “Account,” then select.
- Verify your Google Account. Note: It should be the one that is linked to your Google Home. If not, then change the account to match on your Google Home.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Look for “TVs and Speakers” and choose the device you wish to connect. Note: Devices that you already linked can be seen under it. To choose a new device, select the “plus” button. It will look for voice-supported speakers.
- Select the device you wish to use and tap the checkbox next to its name. Choose “Add.”
That’s all that you have to do. If you finish setting up your Google Home on your TV, then you can now watch YouTube videos. What is more to Google Home is that you can control YouTube using voice commands. Here are some ways for you to do this:
Say “Hey Google” or “Ok Google,” then “Play (Say the artist, YouTube Channel, or TV show you wish to play).”