How To Make A Group In Roblox
Last Updated: February 25, 2021
Do you want to form a group in Roblox with your friends? Or do you want one where any player can join? Either way, we’re here to help you. We’ll teach you how to create a Roblox in our guide below.
Groups in Roblox allow players to create their own community inside the game. In turn, your group members can help you build games, engage in group battles, and many more.
You can choose to form a private group with your friends or a public one with other players with the same interests. Since there’s no member limit, you can organize a community with hundreds, thousands, or even millions of players.
If you’re unfamiliar with the group feature on Roblox, don’t worry, we’re here to help you. All you have to do is follow our tutorials below. Whether you’re using a computer or mobile device, we got you covered.
How to create a group in Roblox
Each group in Roblox costs a one-time payment of 100 Robux. Once you have your funds ready, you can head to the Groups page and start creating one.
Using your desktop:
- Using your favorite web browser, visit Roblox and sign-in to your account.
- On the left side of your screen, click the navigation panel (three horizontal bars) and select Groups.
- Click the Create Group button located on the right side of the page.
- Add the group’s Name and Description (optional) on their respective fields. Each one of the two should show people what the group is all about.
- Add an Emblem for your group. You can choose to drag and drop the image to the section or browse your directory to add the file.
- On the Settings section, choose how other players can access your group. If you want to control which people can join, select Manual Approval. On the other hand, you can choose Anyone Can Join to make it public.
- Once you finalize all your group details, click the Purchase button (100 Robux) at the bottom right side of the page to finish.
Note: The Emblem and Name are necessary to create a group.
After creating your group, you can now invite your friends over to join you. Your group members can help you build games, battle other groups, and engage in discussions.
On mobile devices:
While you can always use your mobile web browser to visit Roblox and create a group, you can also do it from the mobile app. Follow our step-by-step tutorial below to learn how.
- Launch the Roblox app from your home screen or app drawer and sign-in to your account.
- At the bottom right part of your screen, tap More (ellipsis) and select Groups.
- Tap Create Group at the upper right side of the page.
- Add a Name, fill up the Description (optional), and select an Emblem (image) from your device.
- Adjust the group’s accessibility settings. You can choose whether players need your approval or not to join your group. After finalizing all the details, click the Purchase button (costs 100 Robux).
Once you finish creating your group, you can go ahead and invite your players to join you. If you don’t have the time to manage your group, you can assign roles and permissions to different members.
Please remember that you can’t delete a group once you created it on Roblox. Aside from that, there’s currently no way to edit your group’s name as well.
To sum it all up
Creating a group allows you to host a community with your friends or other players on the platform. To create one, head to Groups > Create Group, fill-up the necessary details, and pay 100 Robux.
That’s all we have on our guide about making a group in Roblox. If you want more tips, tricks, and tutorials, don’t forget to visit us regularly for our daily posts and updates.