How To Invite People To Your Workspace On Trello
Last Updated: March 27, 2022
Do you want to add more people to work on your Trello boards? Or did you forget to invite someone when you created the workspace? If so, you can invite people to join your workspace whenever you want. Check our guide below, and we’ll show you how to do it from your phone or desktop.
In Trello, the app uses workspaces to keep boards together. As such, your team or organization can work on different parts of your subject, workflow, or project while keeping everyone in the loop.
When you create a workspace on Trello, you can invite people to join your right away. As your company or team grows, you can invite more people to help you with your project by adding them to your workspace.
Once someone accepts your invitation, you can assign them to different boards to let them work on cards and other stuff for your project.
Here’s our guide about inviting workspace members on Trello.
How to invite workspace members on Trello
If you need more people to work on your Trello boards, you can invite them to join your workspace. When someone new joins your workspace, you can assign them to different boards so that they can work immediately.
You can invite more workspace members, whether you’re using Trello on your phone or computer. Follow our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Open Trello from your app drawer or home screen and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three lines on the top left corner of the app.
- Once the sidebar appears on your screen, open the workspace that you want to manage.
- Tap the three dots icon on the top right corner of the workspace and select the Invite option on the menu.
- Add the user directly to your workspace or share an invitation link.
That’s how you add more people to your workspace on Trello. Once someone accepts your invitation, you’ll need to assign them to one of your boards so that they can access the cards and start working as soon as possible.
If you ever change your mind, you can always remove someone from a workspace you manage on Trello.
On your computer:
- Visit Trello on your web browser and sign in to your account.
- Click Workspaces on the upper left side of the screen and open the workspace that you want to manage.
- Head to the Members tab and click the “Invite Workspace members” button.
- Invite someone by searching their email address or name on the app. Alternatively, you can share an invitation link that people can use to join your workspace.
There’s no limit on the number of users that can be a member of a workspace. As such, there’s no need to worry about not having enough room for your teammates or workmates on the app.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to invite people to join your Trello workspace, you can add more people to help you manage your boards and cards on the app. If you ever change your mind, you can always remove and kick out people from your workspace.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently and read our daily posts and updates.