How To Invite Community Members On WhatsApp
Last Updated: November 28, 2022
Do you feel that you need more members in your WhatsApp community? Do you have people that you want to invite to join you? If that’s the case, you can share an invitation link with people that you want to add to your community. Follow our guide below, and we’ll cover the steps to do so.
When you create a community on WhatsApp, you can add or create multiple groups to accommodate different conversations and topics. In this way, people can have separate chats for different discussions within your community.
As time passes by, there might be more people that you want to join your community. If you want to add someone to join your community, you’ll need to send them an invitation link.
Here’s our guide about adding more members to your WhatsApp community.
How to add more members to your community on WhatsApp
If you want to include more people in your community on WhatsApp, you can invite them to join it. Once the person accepts your invitation, they can immediately request to join and participate in the groups under your community.
You can invite more people to join your community whether you’re using WhatsApp on your phone or desktop. Check our tutorials below, and we’ll cover the steps to do so.
On your phone:
- Launch WhatsApp from your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap the communities icon located on the left of the Chats tab.
- Open the community that you want to manage.
- Select the Invite members option from the menu.
- Share the link through WhatsApp or using other apps. Alternatively, you can generate a QR code that other users can scan to join your community.
Once someone clicks the link you sent, they can choose to join or reject your invitation to the community. Once someone joins, they can check all the information on your community, including its admins, groups, and other stuff.
On your computer:
- Launch the WhatsApp desktop app or open their web client, and sign in to your account.
- Click the Communities icon at the top of the chats list.
- Open one of the communities you manage and select the “View Members” option from the sidebar.
- Select the Invite option from the pop-up window.
- Choose how you want to share the invitation link.
After adding all the members that you want, you can reset the invitation link. In this way, unwanted users won’t be able to use it to access your community.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to share an invitation link for your WhatsApp community, you can now add more members to join it. Always remember that you have permission to manage the community members as an admin.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.