How To Hide A Product From Your WhatsApp Business Catalog
Last Updated: August 5, 2022
Do you have an item that’s out of stock on your collection or catalog on WhatsApp Business? Or do you have a product or service that you want to offer to your customers in the meantime? In any case, you can hide them from your catalog on the app. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll teach you how to hide items on WhatsApp Business.
When you add an item to your catalog on WhatsApp Business, your customers can view them whenever they want. In this way, they can immediately ask you if the product or service is available for them to buy.
However, there might be times when you want to temporarily remove an item from the display. Although you can delete the product in the meantime and add them back later, there’s a better option.
You can hide any of the items on your WhatsApp catalog from your customers on the app. In this way, you won’t need to remove the item from your shop completely and just unhide them instead when it’s time to display the product again.
Here’s our guide about adding items from your WhatsApp Business catalog.
How to hide items on WhatsApp Business
If one of the items in your catalog is out of stock, you can hide it from your customers on the app. In this way, there’s no need to delete and re-add the item on your account in the future.
You can hide items from your WhatsApp Business catalog whether you’re using the app on your phone or computer. In our step-by-step tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Open WhatsApp Business on your device and sign in to your account.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) on the top right corner and select “Business tools” from the menu.
- Select “Catalog” from your business tools to view the products and services on your account.
- Tap the item that you want to hide.
- Tap More options on the top right corner and select the “Hide” option from the menu.
- Tap the Hide option on the pop-up window to confirm your decision.
Once you hide an item, product, or service from your catalog, your customers won’t be able to see them. If you ever change your mind, you can always undo your decision and unhide an item whenever you want.
On your computer:
- Launch the WhatsApp desktop app or visit their web client and link it to your account.
- Click More options (three dots icon) and select “Catalog” from the menu.
- Hover to one of the products on your screen and select the drop-down arrow and select the “Hide item” option from the menu.
- Click “OK” on the pop-up window to confirm your decision.
That’s how you hide products or services from your catalog on WhatsApp Business. If you don’t need the item in your shop in the future, you can opt to delete it instead.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to hide items on WhatsApp Business, you can now temporarily remove products and services from your customers’ views. With the help of this option, there’s no need to delete items from your shop if you plan to display them again in the future.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page regularly and read our latest posts or updates.