How To Gift Nitro On Discord
Last Updated: October 29, 2021
Do you know someone that can’t afford a Discord Nitro subscription? Do you have extra funds to buy one for them? If that’s the case, you gift the user a month or a year of subscription so that they can enjoy its perks and features. With that in mind, here’s our guide on how to buy a Nitro gift on Discord.
Discord Nitro can give users extra perks and features that can make their experience on the app more fun and enjoyable. It also includes a couple of customization features that allow you to personalize your account.
However, a Nitro or Nitro classic subscription costs you money. As such, we understand that not everyone can afford to pay for these extra perks on their account.
Thankfully, you can buy a month’s or year’s worth of Nitro subscriptions to other users on Discord. With the help of this option, you can give your friends a chance to access the bonus features that comes with the Nitro plan by gifting them a subscription.
Here’s our guide on how to buy a Nitro or Nitro classic gift on Discord.
How to buy a Nitro gift on Discord
If you want someone to experience the perks of having a Nitro boost on their account, you can buy one for them. In this way, you can help your friends get more features on the app so that they can enjoy it more.
You can buy a Nitro gift whether you’re using Discord on your phone or desktop. Follow our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do it from both devices.
On your computer:
- Open the Discord desktop app or visit their web browser client and log in to your account.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left side of the app to open your User Settings.
- Under the Billing Settings section, head to the Discord Nitro tab.
- Click the Gift option within the Nitro or Nitro classic section.
- Choose whether to buy a gift for a month or a year.
- Choose the payment method, agree to the terms of service, and click “Buy Gift.”
Once the payment comes through, you’ll receive a sharable link that you can send to your friend or another Discord user. With the help of this link, the person can claim your gift and enjoy the perks of the Nitro boost for the amount of time you selected.
On the Discord mobile app:
- Once you sign in to the mobile app, tap the hamburger icon on the top left of the channel to open the menu.
- Tap your profile avatar on the bottom right corner of the app to open your User Settings.
- Scroll down to the Nitro Settings section and tap Nitro Gifting.
- Select the Nitro or Nitro Classic gift that you want to buy.
- Buy the gift through your Google Play payment.
After buying the gift, you can send the link to another user on Discord. The person that receives the link can use it to claim a Nitro or Nitro classic subscription on their account.
Keep in mind that once someone claims the gift you purchased, you can’t take it back. Discord’s refund policy only applies to unclaimed gifts on the app.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to buy a Nitro gift on Discord, you can go ahead and give your friends a subscription they can use on their accounts. Once the user claims your gift, they can enjoy the perks that come with the Nitro subscription until the duration ends.
That’s everything we have on our guide! For more tutorials from us, visit our site from time to time, and read our latest posts and updates.