How To Gift A Premium Subscription To One Of Your Friends In Telegram
Last Updated: August 18, 2022
Do you want to share the experience of using Telegram premium with your friends or contacts? Do you want to pay for someone else’s premium subscription on the app? If that’s the case, you gift someone a Telegram premium if you have an ongoing subscription on your account.
In one of Telegram’s recent updates, they introduced a premium subscription on the app. Users that subscribe to premium get exclusive features that can improve their overall experience on their chats and other stuff on the app.
As an example, premium subscribers get faster downloads, doubled limits, voice-to-text features, unique stickers, and more. Although the subscription is optional, you can avail of it to support the app’s developers.
Aside from having a premium subscription on your account, you can also share the experience with your friends and contacts on the app. You can gift them Telegram premium for a discounted price if you have an existing subscription on your account.
Here’s our guide about gifting Telegram premium to one of your friends on the app.
How to gift a premium subscription on Telegram
If you want to help one of your contacts get a premium subscription on Telegram, you can gift them one for a discounted price. You can gift someone a premium subscription if you already have one on your account.
Gifting Telegram premium is available whether you’re using the app on your phone or computer. In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Launch Telegram on your device and sign in to your account.
- Go to your friend’s profile by clicking their avatar on your chat or by using the search feature.
- Tap “More options” on the upper right corner of the profile and select “Gift premium” from the menu.
- Choose the duration for the premium subscription and tap the Gift button.
- Pay for the subscription to confirm your decision.
That’s how you gift a premium subscription from the Telegram mobile app. After confirming your decision, the user will receive an animated box on their chat containing your gift.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app and link it to your account.
- Go to someone’s profile from your chats or by using the search feature.
- Click More options (three dots icon) on the User Info page and select “Gift Premium” from the menu.
- Choose the duration of the premium subscription that you want to gift and select the Gift button.
Gifting premium costs less than letting your friend get the subscription on their own. Your friend or contact will get access to all exclusive features of the subscription until it expires.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to gift someone a Telegram premium subscription, you can share the exclusive features that come with the subscription with your friends and contacts on the app. You can send someone a prepaid subscription for 3 months minimum to a year.
That’s everything we have on our guide! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.