How To Get Upgrade Kit In My Time At Portia
Last Updated: October 28, 2021
The Upgrade Kit is one of the most invaluable materials you need in My Time at Portia. Here’s how you can get it.
Just like most farming sims, you’ll be relying on your tools for most of the tasks you need to do. Although, some tasks would require you to use a better, upgraded version of your tools. This is where the Upgrade Kit comes into play.
What is the Upgrade Kit?
The Upgrade Kit is an essential material needed to upgrade all the tools you have in My Time at Portia. From your axe, pickaxe and even your sword, you’ll need the Upgrade Kit to improve these tools. The Upgrade Kit’s base price is 240 Gols but that could change depending on the market price. You can buy Upgrade Kits from Total Tools owned by Mars.
It’s located next to the Clothing Store and Best Brother, near the Portia School. It is open daily from 7:30 AM to 19:00 PM.
Usage of the Upgrade Kit
Apart from being an essential material to upgrade your tools and weapons, the Upgrade Kit has no other use. Although, you can give it as a gift to other characters since it is a universally neutral gift. Below are the following tools and weapons you can use the Upgrade Kit on:
Level 1 Worktable
- Bronze Axe – 1 Simple Axe, 3 Bronze Bar, 1 Upgrade Kit
- Bronze Pickaxe – 1 Pickaxe, 2 Bronze Bar, 1 Upgrade Kit
Level 2 Worktable
- Bronze Sword – 1 Practice Sword, 5 Bronze Bar, 1 Upgrade Kit
- Iron Axe – 1 Bronze Axe, 3 Iron Bar, 2 Upgrade Kit
- Iron Pickaxe – 1 Bronze Pickaxe, 2 Iron Bar, 2 Upgrade Kit
Level 3 Worktable
- Fisherman’s Axe – 1 Iron Axe, 3 Manganese Steel Bar, 3 Upgrade Kit
- Fisherman’s Pickaxe – 1 Iron Pickaxe, 2 Manganese Steel Bar, 3 Upgrade Kit
- Advanced Tool Kit – 1 Upgrade Kit, 1 Gear, 1 Steel Ball
- You’ll need a total of 13 Upgrade Kits to fully improve your tools and weapons. Try to buy as much as you can if you can afford it while the Market Price is down.
- If you’re lucky, you can get the Upgrade Kit for free as a gift during the Day of the Bright Sun festival.
So there you have it! That’s everything you need to know on how to get an Upgrade Kit in My Time at Portia. Be sure to check back with us again for more guides on your favorite games!