How To Get The Stormtrooper Helmet In Roblox
Last Updated: March 3, 2021
Do you want a new hat in Roblox? Or are you a fan of Star Wars, and you want your avatar to wear a Stormtrooper Helmet? Unfortunately, the event where you can get the item is over. However, we’ll still teach you how you can get the Stormtrooper helmet, in case you want to try it out.
Besides getting items by redeeming them through promotional codes, you can also participate in Roblox events to claim exclusive prizes. In most cases, they give away free cosmetics and a badge as well.
For example, you can get the Ready Player One book and hat by entering the Ready Player Two Hub. Once you enter the server, you’ll immediately receive the item on your inventory.
But what about the Star Wars items such as the Stormtrooper Helmet? Can you still redeem them even if the event is over?
How can I redeem the Stormtrooper Helmet in Roblox?
Roblox released the Stormtrooper Helmet on their platform on November 19, 2019, due to a sponsorship from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Back then, players can get the item as a prize by participating in the Galactic Speedway Creator Challenge event.
Unfortunately, the prizes from the event expired in 2020. They got replaced by new items, and the name of the game changed to Roblox Creator Challenge. As such, there’s currently no way to get the Stormtrooper Helmet from the event.
But in case you want to try it out, here’s how you can redeem the prizes from the Roblox Creator Challenge.
On your computer:
- Using a web browser, visit Roblox and sign-in to your account.
- Search for Roblox Creator Challenge and click the right game from the results.
- Click the Play button to run the game on your Roblox Player.
But if you don’t have the program on your computer, download and install it first. After installing the Roblox Player, click the Play button on the game’s page once again.
- Inside the game, head to the Win Prizes section. Select the “Click to Interact” button once it appears on your screen. Alternatively, you can press “E” on your keyboard as well.
- Tap one of the available lessons to challenge it.
- Answer all the questions correctly to complete the lesson. Don’t worry if you got one wrong since you’ll have more chances to answer it again.
For each main or bonus lesson you complete, you’ll receive a free item and a badge from the event. There are six items and badges that each player can redeem for finishing all the lessons for the first time.
Back then, you players get to receive the Stormtrooper Helmet once they finish the second lesson. Nowadays, you’ll receive the Scrap Metal Helmet instead.
On mobile devices:
As for those using Roblox on their phones, you can also play the Roblox Creator Challenge and redeem its prizes. Follow our quick tutorial below to learn how.
- Open the Roblox mobile app from your home screen or app drawer and sign-in to your account.
- Find the Roblox Creator Challenge and tap on the Play button.
- Once you’re inside the game, head to the Win Prizes section and tap “Click to Interact.”
- Tap on a lesson and answer all of the questions to finish it. For each one you complete for the first time, you’ll receive a badge and a free item.
As you can see, the process of redeeming the Roblox Creator Challenge prizes is pretty much the same, whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device. The only difference is the steps to start the game and its controls.
To wrap it all up
Unfortunately, the Galactic Speedway Creator Challenge is over a long time ago. Roblox renamed the title and changed all its prizes to new ones after it ended.
As such, there’s no way for new players to redeem the Stormtrooper Helmet on Roblox. But back then, all you have to do is finish the second lesson by answering all the questions to receive the free item.
That’s all from us! For more tips, tricks, and guides, hit the bookmark button, and visit us regularly for our daily posts and updates.