How To Get A Premium Subscription On Telegram
Last Updated: July 6, 2022
Do you want more features on your Telegram account? Or do you want to show your love and support to the developers of the app? In any case, you can avail of their monthly premium subscription on your account. Follow our quick guide below, and we’ll show you how.
In one of Telegram’s recent updates, they launched Telegram premium, a subscription that users can avail of on their accounts to show their support for the continued development of the app. Although you can still use the app for free, you might want to express your love and support for one of the best messaging apps out there.
When you subscribe to Telegram premium, you’ll gain access to a few exclusive features that can improve your experience on the app. For example, you can use 4GB uploads, faster download speeds, doubled limits all over the app, voice-to-text options, and many more.
Here’s our guide about availing of the premium subscription on Telegram.
How to use Telegram premium
If you want extra features on your Telegram account, you can avail of their premium subscription. By subscribing to Telegram premium, you’ll get bigger file uploads, exclusive reactions and stickers, faster downloads, and more features.
You can avail of Telegram premium whether you’re on your phone or computer. In our step-by-step tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your Android phone:
- Launch the Telegram app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the chats list.
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears on your screen.
- Scroll down and tap the “Telegram Premium” option.
- Tap the subscribe button at the bottom of your screen and pay to get the premium features on your account.
Please note that the price of the premium subscription depends on your country. If you ever change your mind, you can always cancel the subscription on your account.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app and link it to your account.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the chats list and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Select the Telegram Premium option from the Settings window and click the Subscribe option.
- Click the payment message from Telegram and pay the invoice to enjoy new features on your account.
That’s how you subscribe to the premium subscription on Telegram. If you ever cancel your subscription in the future, you can enjoy the features until your next billing date.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to use Telegram premium, you can show your support for the app while getting more features on your account. Always remember that you can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and check our daily posts and updates.