How To Find Similar Songs On Spotify
Last Updated: May 2, 2022
Do you want to discover more music on Spotify? Do you want to find ones that are similar to your favorite songs on the app? If that’s a yes, you can try using the radio feature on one of your songs. We’ll teach you how to do it in our guide below.
Listening to the same songs over and over might let you think about discovering new music and artists. Although that sounds easy, finding songs that suit your taste is more difficult than you think.
Thankfully, Spotify has a few features to help its users find new music that is similar to the ones they like. One of the options you can use is the radio feature to check new songs.
Here’s our guide about using the song radio on your Spotify account.
How to use the Spotify song radio
If you want to discover more music with similar feels or sounds to one of your favorite songs, you can use the song radio feature on Spotify. In this way, you can discover related songs and artists without taking much of your time.
You can use the song radio feature whether you’re using Spotify on your phone or computer. Follow our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do it from both devices.
On your phone:
- Open the Spotify app from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Go to your library or playlist with your favorite songs.
- Tap the three dots icon on one of the songs.
- Once the options appear on your screen, select “Go to Song Radio.”
- Play some songs and add the ones you like to your library or one of your playlists.
That’s how you use the song radio to discover more songs on Spotify. You can also check the recommendations on your playlists, the release radar, and the weekly and daily playlists curated for you.
On your computer:
- Open the Spotify desktop or web app and sign in to your account.
- Go to your library or one of your playlists.
- Right-click one of the songs that you like. Alternatively, you can click the three dots icon that appears on the right of the song when you hover your mouse pointer over it.
- On the menu that appears, select the “Go to song radio” option.
- Play the radio and save the music that you like from the selection.
After going through the radio of one of your favorite songs, repeat the process with other songs to discover new music that you might like. You can always save songs to your library or add them to different playlists.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to use the song radio on Spotify, you can discover more music that is similar to the ones you like. With the help of this feature, you can build new playlists with new artists and songs that you like.
That’s everything we have on us! For more tips and tutorials from us, visit our page frequently and read our latest posts and updates.