How To Edit Your Business Hours In WhatsApp Business
Last Updated: August 3, 2022
Do you want to display your shop’s schedule on WhatsApp Business? Do you want to let your customers know your operating hours on the app? If so, you can edit the business hours displayed on your profile. Follow our guide below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
After setting up your account on WhatsApp Business, it’s time to edit the information displayed on your profile. One of the things you should fill up first is the schedule of your shop.
When you add your business hours on your profile, your customers can know when you’re available for a chat. You can also set an away message that automatically sends replies depending on the schedule you have.
Here’s our guide about adding business hours to WhatsApp Business.
How to add your shop’s business hours in WhatsApp Business
If you want to add your shop’s schedule on WhatsApp Business, you can edit the business hours displayed on your account. In this way, your customers can check whether you’re available for a chat.
You can edit your business hours on WhatsApp Business whether you’re using the app on your computer or mobile device. Follow our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Launch WhatsApp Business from your home screen or app drawer and sign in to your account.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) on the top right corner and select “Business tools” from the menu.
- Open your Business profile page.
- Select the “Business hours” option under the Business information section.
- Tap the Schedule option on your screen.
- Choose the business schedule that you prefer and select the dates or times when you’re available.
- Tap Save on the top right corner to confirm the changes.
That’s how you set your business hours on the WhatsApp Business app for Android. You can always update these options whenever you want, and they’ll reflect on your profile immediately.
On your computer:
- Launch the WhatsApp web or desktop app and sign in to your business account.
- Click your avatar on the chats list header to open your profile.
- Scroll down and click the edit icon beside the Business Hours option.
- Choose the schedule option that you prefer and select the date or time that you want to display on your profile.
- Click Save on the bottom right of the window to confirm your decision.
After scheduling your business hours, you can set an away message based on your schedule to reply to your customers automatically. In this way, people can know that you’re not available at the moment.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to edit your business hours on WhatsApp, you can now display your shop’s schedule on your profile. If you ever need to update it, you can do so whenever you want.
That’s it! If you want more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.