How To Edit Your About Tab In Roblox
Last Updated: February 15, 2021
Do you want to change how other users see your profile on Roblox? Or do you want to add a simple message or introduction for all the visitors? Either way, we’re here to help you. We’ll teach you how to edit the blurb on the About section of your Roblox profile. Whether you’re using a computer or mobile device, we got you covered.
Roblox is an online gaming and game creation platform that allows its users to play games created by its community of players. Anyone can also develop their games on the app through their Studio.
A lot of people download Roblox to play games from the app’s extensive catalog with their friends. As such, the platform allows you to add friends, visit their profiles, and chat with them while in-game.
With that in mind, you can change how other users see you on Roblox. You can customize your profile, display your favorite games, and show your achievements. You can even add a blurb, message, or introduction for all the visitors.
How to edit the blurb on your About section on Roblox
If you want your Roblox friends to know more things about you, you can choose to display a message on the About section of your profile page. You can add a short introduction, a quote, your hobbies, or anything you like.
Since Roblox is available on your computer or mobile device, we’ll teach you how to do it from both.
On your computer:
- Using your favorite web browser, visit Roblox and sign-in to your account.
- At the top right corner of the page, click the gear icon and select Settings.
- Head to the Account Info tab and look for the “Personal” section. Type any message, description, or anything about you on the field.
You can type anything you want within the 1000 character limit. However, Roblox recommends not displaying anything that can identify you outside of the platform.
- Click the Save button under the Theme options to apply the changes to your profile.
Although you can use your mobile web browser to change your profile settings, using the Roblox Android app is much more convenient. If you’re not familiar with navigating its features, don’t worry, we got you covered.
- Launch the Roblox app from your home screen or app drawer and proceed to sign-in with your account.
- At the bottom of your screen, navigate to the “More” tab and open your Settings.
- Among the options available, tap Account Info.
- On the field under the Personal section, type the message you want to display on your profile.
- To apply all the changes, tap the Save button on the same section.
If you’re playing Roblox on your iPhone, you can also follow the steps above. The Android and iOS version of the app doesn’t have many differences when changing your profile settings.
Other sections on your Roblox About tab
Aside from adding a blur or message for everyone that visits your account, you can also customize the other parts of your profile. Check our list of sections available on your About tab and a quick introduction to each one.
- Currently Wearing: This section displays the current appearance of your Roblox avatar. You can choose to view it in 3D or 2D.
- Social Links: If you’re 13 years old or older, you can link your social network accounts like Facebook and Twitter to Roblox.
- Friends: A list of up to 9 of your friends.
- Collections: A list of items you purchased on the platform. Although this section displays your recent purchases by default, you can choose what you want to show.
- Groups: This shows all the groups you joined on the platform.
- Roblox and Player badges: A proof of your accomplishments on Roblox.
That’s pretty much everything on the About section of your Roblox profile. To view the changes to your profile, you can open it from the menu.
To sum it all up
Now that you know everything in the About section of your Roblox profile, you can proceed to change it the way you want. You can choose to add a short message, display your badges, customize your current avatar, and many more.
After updating and customizing your About tab, you can visit your profile by tapping your username on the home screen or access it from the menu. Everything displayed on the page is also visible to other users that visit your profile.
That’s all we have on our guide about editing your About section on Roblox. For the latest tips, tricks, and tutorials, click the bookmark button, and don’t forget to visit us regularly for our daily posts and updates.