How To Create An Emoji Profile Picture On Telegram
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
Do you want a new and cute profile photo on Telegram? If that’s a yes, you can use one of the emojis or stickers on the app as your profile picture. Follow our guide below, and we’ll show you how to use emojis as profile photos on Telegram.
Telegram offers a lot of customization features for its users. You can change the theme of the app, change your name, or upload a profile photo.
When it comes to profile pictures, you have the option to upload multiple ones and display them on your profile. In one of the app’s recent updates, they introduced using emojis as profile photos.
Here’s our guide about using emojis as profile pictures on Telegram.
How to use an emoji as a profile photo on Telegram
If you don’t want to use your picture as your profile photo on Telegram, you can use an emoji instead. With the help of this option, you can personalize your profile on the app without uploading a photo from your device.
You can set an emoji profile picture from the Telegram web, desktop, and mobile app. In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from your desktop and phone.
On your phone:
- Open the Telegram mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Tap the three lines on the top of the chats list to open the menu.
- Tap your profile icon on the sidebar that appears on your screen to open your profile page.
- Tap More options (three dots icon) on the top right side of your profile and select “Set Profile Photo” from the menu.
- Select the “Use an emoji” option from the menu that appears on your screen.
- Select a background and choose a sticker or emoji for your profile photo.
- Tap the “Set Profile Photo” button at the bottom to confirm your decision.
Since you can add multiple profile photos on Telegram, you can add more emojis as your profile photo. You can set one of them as your main profile picture that will appear as your icon on chats on the app.
On your computer:
- Launch the Telegram desktop app or visit their web client and sign in to your account.
- Click the three lines on the top left corner of the app.
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears on your screen.
- Hover your mouse pointer over your profile photo and click the camera icon.
- Once the menu appears, select the “Use an Emoji” option.
- Choose a background and select a sticker or emoji that you want to use as a profile picture.
- Click Save on the top right to apply the changes to your profile.
If you ever change your mind, you can always delete your profile photo or replace it with a new one.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to use emojis and stickers as a profile picture on Telegram, you have another way to express yourself on the app. If you’re using multiple profile photos, don’t forget to check which one is your main photo.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.