How To Create A Presentation Using Magic Design In Canva
Last Updated: April 12, 2023
Do you want to create presentations on Canva easily? Are you having trouble thinking of a good theme, elements, and photos for your presentations? If that’s a yes, you can use the Magic Design feature on the app to generate a presentation from a text description. Check our quick guide, and we’ll cover the steps to do so.
People can use Canva to create presentations for their work, school, or other events. While there are a lot of features and tools you can use on the app to create beautiful and informative presentations, some people find it difficult to choose a theme for their designs.
Thankfully, Canva has a new feature that allows you to generate entire presentations with a text prompt. With the help of the Magic Design feature on the app, you can create a draft of your presentation by describing it through text.
Here’s our guide about using Magic Design to generate presentations on the app.
How to generate presentations with Canva Magic Design
If you’re having trouble creating a presentation in Canva, you can generate one using the Magic Design feature. All you need is a description of the design you want, and the app can create the presentation based on that prompt.
You can use the Magic Design feature on the Canva web, mobile, and desktop apps. We’ll teach you how to use the feature in our tutorials below.
On your computer:
- Open the Canva desktop or web app and sign in to your account.
- Create a new design.
- Check the Design tab on the sidebar and click the Magic Design option.
- Type the description of your presentation topic and press Enter.
- Browse the generated templates and select the one you want to use for your presentation.
- Click the “Create my presentation” on the upper right to use the template for your design.
If you want to create new templates with a different prompt, click the Start Again button. You can describe your presentation topic using up to 100 characters.
On your phone:
- Launch the Canva mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Create a new design in the app.
- Once the Design tab appears, select the Magic Design option on the Templates tab.
- Type the description of your presentation topic and tap the arrow to generate templates.
- Choose the template you want to use for your presentation and tap the “Create my presentation” button to use the template on your design.
After using a generated template for your presentation, you can make a few edits and add more pages to finish it. You can add more content and use other features from Canva to create a great design.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to use Magic Design on Canva, there’s no need to create every presentation from scratch. As long as you can describe the topic for your presentations, the app can generate a good design draft for you.
That’s everything! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our daily posts and updates.