How To Create A Portfolio In Asana
Last Updated: July 20, 2022
Do you want to monitor multiple projects on Asana in one place? If so, you can create a portfolio and add the workspaces or other stuff that you want to monitor on the app. Check our quick guide below, and we’ll teach you how to create a new portfolio on Asana.
In Asana, you can join or handle multiple workspaces with your account. In this way, you can manage multiple projects without creating another account for each one.
However, tracking multiple projects can be quite difficult, especially if you’re receiving a lot of information from them at the same time. Thankfully, Asana has a feature where you can monitor and view your projects’ progress in one place.
By creating a portfolio on the app, you can add multiple workspaces, projects, or other portfolios to a list to track their progress, due date, and other information you need from them.
Here’s our guide to creating a new portfolio in Asana.
How to create a new portfolio in your Asana workspace
If you’re handling a couple of projects in Asana, you might want to use the Portfolio feature on the app. With the help of this feature, you can manage and track multiple projects in one place without visiting them one by one.
You can create a portfolio on Asana, whether you’re using their mobile or desktop app. Follow our tutorials below, and we’ll show you how to do so.
On your phone:
- Launch the Asana app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Go to the Home tab and select “Portfolios” on the top of your screen.
- Tap the “Add portfolio” icon on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Name your portfolio and tap Done.
- Tap the icon on the bottom right part of the page and select the projects or workspaces that you want to add to your portfolio.
That’s how you create a new portfolio on the Asana app for Android. When you open one of your portfolios on the app, you’ll the status, due date, and priority of each workspace within the list.
On your computer:
- Open Asana on your preferred browser and sign in to your account.
- Click “Portfolios” on the menu located at the left side of your screen.
- Click the “New Portfolio” option on the page.
- Add the name of the portfolio, choose its privacy setting, and click the “Create Portfolio” button.
- Click the “Add work” button on choose the projects that you want to add to the list.
After adding everything you need, you can now track your projects or other portfolios in real-time. In this way, you can have a brief understanding of the progress of your works without opening them one by one.
To wrap things up
Now that you know how to create portfolios on Asana, you can create a single list to track all your important workspaces and projects on the app. As such, there’s no need to visit each project every time you need to check their progress.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.