How To Check The Lyrics Of A Song On YouTube Music
Last Updated: October 24, 2022
Do you want to sing along to one of the songs on YouTube Music but don’t know all the lyrics? Do you want a copy of the lyrics so that you can easily sing while playing your music? In any case, you can open the lyrics tab on the app. Follow our quick guide below and we’ll teach you how to view a song’s lyrics on YouTube Music.
Having lyrics that you can view is helpful if you want to sing along to the music you play. By having lyrics, you get to check what the artist is saying in the song while allowing you to sing the lines in sync with the music,
Like other music streaming apps, YouTube Music has a lyrics tab that you can use whenever you want. With the help of this feature, there’s no need to search for lyrics on your browser while listening to your favorite music.
Here’s our guide about using lyrics on YouTube Music.
How to open the song lyrics in YouTube Music
If you want to sing along while playing a song on YouTube Music, you can check its lyrics directly on the app. In this way, you won’t need to open another tab on your browser to search for the lyrics of the song.
You can open the lyrics tab whether you’re using the YouTube Music app on your browser or mobile device. In our tutorials below, we’ll show you how to do it from both.
On your phone:
- Launch the YouTube Music app on your device and sign in to your account.
- Play a song from your playlist, library, recommendations, or search results on the app. You can also tap the current song playing at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Lyrics option at the bottom of the song details.
That’s how you view a song’s lyrics from the YouTube Music mobile app. Drag the lyrics menu downwards to hide it from your screen.
On your computer:
- Visit the YouTube Music web client on your browser and sign in to your account.
- Play a song from your library, recommendations, or playlists, and click its name on the song player at the bottom.
- Once the song’s album cover or video appears on your screen, select the Lyrics tab on the right.
Please note that the lyrics feature isn’t available for all songs on the app.
To wrap it all up
Now that you know how to display a song’s lyrics on YouTube Music, you can now sing your favorite songs without misspeaking the lines. You can even check what the song is all about.
Always remember that the lyrics feature isn’t available to all the songs on the app. Also, the app may take a while to upload lyrics to newly released songs.
That’s it! For more tips and tutorials, visit our page frequently, and read our latest posts and updates.